Color Calibrated Workflow!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Calibrated Workflow!

So we've been having some major color issues. (and apparently everyone else is after reading all of these color issue posts lately)
    ...Screen to print doesn't match. Hard Proofs come back unintended colors. Clients dissatisfied with final color... Finally all that has been put to bed.

we just picked up a Color Calibration Hardware/Software Bundle.
    If you guys were ever wondering how to get your camera, screen, scanner and printers all calibrated and profiled, this type of bundle will do it for you. the one we got also calculates the ambient lighting in the room and adjusts your monitor to correct color under your usual lighting conditions.

I would highly suggest this worthy investment to anyone that wants better control over your colors, saves a lot of headaches!
    We got the Xrite Photo SG Bundle, but i'm sure there are other brands out there...
    www.standercreative.com

man, that's amazing but good god it's expensive. of course, for what you're getting...
    Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Pacman Ghost
      Reply to Typesetting. Can you spot my obsession?
      Pacman Ghost
      Good evening, Cosmo.

Good heavens, sir, that is a mighty impressive trio of playing partners, outstanding in fact. I was a particular fan of Willie Jopling, loved his trickshot routines...
      Today, 06:20 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to How do I get freelance clients?
      PrintDriver
      Perhaps I am too Luddite-like to be an advisor in this, but I gotta tell you, I do not look for designers blindly online.
      After so many years doing this, we have a stable source of go-to contract...
      Today, 06:14 PM
    • B
      Reply to Beauty in Graphic Design
      B
      I agree with the notion that beauty in graphic design is when the design accomplishes the objectives the prompted the need for the design. In other words, a beautiful real estate ad is one that sells...
      Today, 06:14 PM
    • praxis11
      Reply to Beauty in Graphic Design
      praxis11
      That would be a successful design, which may or may not be beautiful aesthetically....
      Today, 06:09 PM
    • praxis11
      Reply to Logo design advice
      praxis11
      Nikko has proved you wrong. Winning 5% on a logo contest site isn't bad. Better than most grads I would wager....
      Today, 06:05 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X