Color Calibrated Workflow!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color Calibrated Workflow!

So we've been having some major color issues. (and apparently everyone else is after reading all of these color issue posts lately)
    ...Screen to print doesn't match. Hard Proofs come back unintended colors. Clients dissatisfied with final color... Finally all that has been put to bed.

we just picked up a Color Calibration Hardware/Software Bundle.
    If you guys were ever wondering how to get your camera, screen, scanner and printers all calibrated and profiled, this type of bundle will do it for you. the one we got also calculates the ambient lighting in the room and adjusts your monitor to correct color under your usual lighting conditions.

I would highly suggest this worthy investment to anyone that wants better control over your colors, saves a lot of headaches!
    We got the Xrite Photo SG Bundle, but i'm sure there are other brands out there...
    www.standercreative.com

man, that's amazing but good god it's expensive. of course, for what you're getting...
    Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Illustrator - This Logo - HOW TO?? HELP!
      PrintDriver
      You can muck around with the blend tool all day. It is the wrong tool for the job....
      Today, 07:55 PM
    • salsa
      Reply to Feedback on Beer Bottle Designs
      salsa
      The fonts are different. Were you able to get the same typeface that was used on the originals? I think it would make them look even more consistent, like they were designed at the same time, if you can...
      Today, 01:39 PM
    • Blober
      How much should i charge?
      Blober
      I am expirienced graphic designer, working on android and ios app design for local mobile development company. By bosses wanted to try some off work project and i made whole app design mockup with instructions...
      Today, 01:08 PM
    • GDFundamentals
      Reply to Personal rebranding: feedback please
      GDFundamentals
      Hi, usually I try to get inspirired by other logos in the same industry. Pinterest is a very good resource for that. I've seen that a lot of photographers use their initials also & they add some photographic...
      Today, 10:28 AM
    • DesignHorse
      Photoshop 3d render photographs and product 3d packaging
      DesignHorse
      Hi i want to learn 3d render photographs so they sort of popping out of the picture, and also want to learn product packaging. Im a seller on Amazon.com and i would like to do the 3d render and packaging...
      Today, 10:04 AM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X