No announcement yet.

Can I delete old Adobe programs after upgrade?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can I delete old Adobe programs after upgrade?

I was just wondering if anyone knows if it is okay to delete the old Adobe CS programs after I have upgraded to CS3? I used the upgrade version of CS3, so I didn't know if it used the old files or anything from the old programs.

You can dump them.
    When loading CS3 you don't need the other version even loaded, only have the serial number handy and key it in by hand. Do not lose your upgrade path though. Keep the old serial number in the CS3 box in case you ever have to reload.

Latest Topics

• Red Kittie Kat
      Reply to Someone experienced in Pinterest here?
      Red Kittie Kat
      As far as I can see you can only sort your own boards. There is no way to sort or save boards you follow.
      Today, 12:51 AM
    • ohqpi
      Christmas Advice! Wacom Intuos Pro
      Hi guys,

I am in need of some advice for my sisters christmas present. She is a graphic designer & I really want to get her a gift that she will love and helps her with her work. So...
      Yesterday, 10:54 PM
    • B
      Reply to Questions
      Hi Jynx, and welcome to the GDF forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members.
      Yesterday, 10:44 PM
    • Jynx
      I have been looking for an art community that has Graphic design contests & photomanipulation battles. I am hoping this is the place i am looking for since deviant art has become a place to post art...
      Yesterday, 08:43 PM
    • Jynx
      So, i was heavy into graphic design about 10 years ago. I recently went through some life changes and wish to pick my photoshop back up. This is a very simple piece, i call it rebirth. It is a forum sig,...
      Yesterday, 08:39 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us