Realistic looking fur?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic looking fur?

Do you guys know any good tricks in PS or Illy to make realistic looking fur? I haven't been able to locate any tutorials to help with this! [img]/emoticons/cat.gif[/img]

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

well... there's a 3rd party plugin called Eyecandy that makes good animal fur, but outside of that its time consuming...

try this: get your brush tool and select the 'Blade of Grass' brush and increase the size a little, then turn on some of the brush effects (i.e. spacing, color shift, rotation, size jidder...), then just paint for a very very long time until your happy with it.... hope that helps some

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

Fur in vector format?? That's a tall order.

You're better off to scan some fur.

Choosing just the right fur might be fun.

Corprolite happened.

Comment

I think your cat needs a flat color with some various shades maybe if that is what you are asking for, I don't think you need a fur texture. I see blk with green eyes.

Coconut

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Oceanwavewave
          Reply to OSX Sierra
          Oceanwavewave
          Siri never really works well for me, I tend to stutter and Siri nearly got me in trouble with an X-GF.With that being said, I think my computers CPU would have a sever melt down, trying to decipher what...
          Today, 07:28 PM
        • dchue
          Comment on First stabs at a personal logo
          dchue
          Thanks for the feedback! I'll play with ways to differentiate DC from hue (hyphenation, perhaps?).
          Today, 06:12 PM
        • Aday909
          Best Computer to Run Adobe Creative Suite on
          Aday909
          I am about to graduate college in December and I won't be able to use a lot of the resources that my school has, such as Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
          It's time to replace my computer anyway...
          Today, 05:25 PM
        • Happyangryman
          Reply to Logo feedback for middle eastern restaurant
          Happyangryman
          Yeah you're right. Think it might have to do with me being lazy and bad at logo design. Just wanted to do something easy, simple and that looks good.

Worked on the skewer on fire...
          Today, 03:52 PM
        • Lord Daz
          Reply to Illustrator: Path from 3D Object.
          Lord Daz
          THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!! I did a fast try and it's works! I need the "3D" Path to export in to a .dfx with rhino and finaly do a luser cut.

I didnt have time today to try with...
          Today, 03:17 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X