Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Buda
    Reply to Landing Page Design Help
    Buda
    Hi janderson100 and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
    Today, 12:28 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Self Logo Critique
    Buda
    I think the monogram logo is complicated enough. It's nice, but complicated. You don't need the heart shapes at all.
    Today, 12:26 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to How to cut down on meetings?
    Buda
    Thanks guys, I usually do meetings for free (people don't usually want to meet with me all that much) but will build it into my T&C from now.
    Today, 12:25 AM
  • Buda
    Comment on 7pt. Font size is industry standard for body text?
    Buda
    Who have you been overridden by? Can you say on the record that the text is too small?

I often do this if I'm working with a difficult client. At least when the job is printed, and the client...
    Today, 12:23 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Freelance Opportunities as a stu
    Buda
    Hi raincheck and welcome to GDF.

We ask every new member to read the threads posted HERE, particularly this thread to get acquainted with how things work on GDF. They will explain how...
    Today, 12:20 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic looking fur?

Do you guys know any good tricks in PS or Illy to make realistic looking fur? I haven't been able to locate any tutorials to help with this! [img]/emoticons/cat.gif[/img]

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

well... there's a 3rd party plugin called Eyecandy that makes good animal fur, but outside of that its time consuming...

try this: get your brush tool and select the 'Blade of Grass' brush and increase the size a little, then turn on some of the brush effects (i.e. spacing, color shift, rotation, size jidder...), then just paint for a very very long time until your happy with it.... hope that helps some

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

Fur in vector format?? That's a tall order.

You're better off to scan some fur.

Choosing just the right fur might be fun.

Corprolite happened.

Comment

I think your cat needs a flat color with some various shades maybe if that is what you are asking for, I don't think you need a fur texture. I see blk with green eyes.

Coconut

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X