X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Realistic looking fur?

Do you guys know any good tricks in PS or Illy to make realistic looking fur? I haven't been able to locate any tutorials to help with this! [img]/emoticons/cat.gif[/img]

You've gotta do what you've gotta do.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

well... there's a 3rd party plugin called Eyecandy that makes good animal fur, but outside of that its time consuming...

try this: get your brush tool and select the 'Blade of Grass' brush and increase the size a little, then turn on some of the brush effects (i.e. spacing, color shift, rotation, size jidder...), then just paint for a very very long time until your happy with it.... hope that helps some

<SUP>www.jdcgraphics.net<SUP>- currentlyunder construction

www.standercreative.com

Comment

Fur in vector format?? That's a tall order.

You're better off to scan some fur.

Choosing just the right fur might be fun.

Corprolite happened.

Comment

I think your cat needs a flat color with some various shades maybe if that is what you are asking for, I don't think you need a fur texture. I see blk with green eyes.

Coconut

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X