Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Sketcher
    Comment on Your Workflow when creating Ads, Posters, etc...
    Sketcher
    Anything that has multiple pages like a brochure, I lay out in InDesign. For something that is one page, like a poster, either InDesign or Illustrator would do fine. Though, InDesign has better output...
    Today, 07:53 PM
  • swgj19
    Reply to Feedback on my logo
    swgj19
    Thank you everyone for the feedback. It appears my logo is out of date. Here is the flat design. What should I do with this....
    Today, 07:47 PM
  • designzombie
    Comment on Graphic Designer salary
    designzombie
    I guess I'm too immersed in the lower end of the profession. I think B2B advertisers budget less of their income towards marketing than B2C. Or maybe they have smaller profit margins.

I...
    Today, 06:57 PM
  • GregoryL
    Reply to Feedback on Medical Cannabis Beverage Logo
    GregoryL
    While you may want to continue working towards an idea you feel strongly about, the blue circle logo in the last example you shared works well - I like its simplicity.
    Today, 06:18 PM
  • Sketcher
    Reply to Feedback on my logo
    Sketcher
    Sorry, but this is anything but contemporary or rustic. It's very Web 2.0 which is about 10 years out of date.

You should be designing your logo in Illustrator. No gloss, no bevels, no...
    Today, 06:04 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• portfolio

Hello all,

I am new to this site and was hoping you guys could point me the right direction. I currently work for a newspaper company designing advertisements. I really would like to get my resume together and also work on my portfolio. My question is how is a portfolio shown at in interview? my ads are currently in a black binder with plastic sleeves. any info would be great. thanks!

take a look at our frequently discussed topics thread - there is a post devoted entirely to portfolios.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X