X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone please read.

We are starting to see alot of our regular members post to their own blogs/contests/brushes/vectors/sites etc... Please keep in mind this is a direct violation of the rules of the forum. If you need a refresher, please head on over to the FAQ section and review the rules.

We are getting alot of spam lately on the boards, from members and spammers and its getting pretty frustrating for the mods to not only moderate the spammers, but also our own members. So if you post something related to what I just wrote about, and it suddenly disappears, chances are we have deleted the post.

Again, this is just a friendly reminder. If you are ever in doubt, or need to know what you did that was considered "offensive" please just PM or email one of the mod crew.

Thank you for your understanding.
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Originally posted by D-Frag
    We are starting to see a lot of our regular members post to their own... sites...
    Is it okay to have them linked to in our sigs, if we so desire?

Oh, and THANKS for the wonderful job all you mods do!!!
    Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

you're fine, Ckret. The forum rules allow a link to your website/portfolio in your sig, but for the record, links to other forums and things like that will be removed.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

^^does the world look better from that angle, mo?
        Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

putting a link in your sig for your own site is still considered okay (as long as its not 24pt type and sparkling and annoying)

if you want to link directly to say a brush set, like "http://mysite.com/brushset.zip" but you cannot make a new thread all about this new blog/site/brush etc you have created and put a link in said thread, that is blatant advertising to drive "traffic" to your site and we just dont want this getting out of control.

i hope thats clear enough.
          ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Originally posted by mojoprime
            ^^does the world look better from that angle, mo?
            some days!

Comment

ok who is dissing the sparkles!

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

sparklies! i love sparklies!
                Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Kittie Kat
                  ok who is dissing the sparkles!
                  You were the first person I thought of when they mentioned the sparklies Was wonering how you'd react hahaha
                  Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                  | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
                  | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

let's get this straight: there's nothing wrong with sparklies unless they form an ADVERTISEMENT.

Comment

lmao Bladez

As much as I love them though I don't want to see them used in evil world of spam

Comment

lmao Mo ya beat me .. I have to stop pausing to wrangle in the nieces before I post

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                        Working...
                        X