Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Multimedia Directions - Assigning Colors

Hi Guys,

I'm working on a main project of mine at the moment and i'm still in my design stage. I have to make a proposal pack for an imaginary employer/internship, and have decided to make an online portfolio website for the graduates of my university, the cork institute of technology. it would consist of graduate portfolios, profile pages of graduates and businesses (businesses interested and business that have a connection to the uni), job postings, and some networking tools such as instant messaging, subscriptions, related friends/artists, etc.

Firstly, I want to assign a specific color to the different multimedia directions to use in the design, therefore I made a short survey where you assign a certain color to a certain direction. I would kindly ask you to fill it in for me, it will only take a few minutes of your time. I had to make it in 2 parts because surveymonkey only lets me enter 10 questions per survey, and each question consists of an image and a question, so each part actually only contains 5 questions. It's multiple choice only, so it won't take long. You can find it here:

Part 1:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?sm=t2Gv4cEYfVTC95_2fjTwua0g_3d_3d

Part 2:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.aspx?s...4KLfh88A_3d_3d

If you have the some more time, I'd like to ask you to post you opinion to the following questions as well:

-----

Secondly, i'd like to ask your opinion on the idea in general. Do you think it's a good idea to help fresh graduates doing their first steps after graduating, and an online portfolio website is one good solution for it? Do you think adding networking tools is a good addition to such a site, compared to already existing sites such as carbonmade.com and portfolios.com, who don't have such tools? If it would become a site for anyone working in the multimedia field, not just graduates of CIT, would you consider getting an account?

Thirdly, have you used/are you using an online portfolio website yourself? what have been your experiences with it? Did you aquire a lot of work from it? Do you know if such sites are well known in the multimedia business, specifically in the staffing & recruiting sector?

-----

Big post I know, phew. Really sorry about that, but still...

Thanks a ton for your help guys!!

Greetings,
    silmarwen_85
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X