I have a job interview!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a job interview!

I applied for a job at a phone book company and managed to get an interview next week. This would be my first professional job, should I get it.

Any pointers? I understand that I am not the only one being interviewed! So how do I beat out the young punks?

Originally posted by MarsDragon

Any pointers? I understand that I am not the only one being interviewed! So how do I beat out the young punks?

Err uhm give me the job!

congrats on getting one! I've been searching for a internship and It's tough finding one that doesn't just ignore me.

Comment

I think it's harder to find an internship.

This is a full time gig, and I'm shocked that they actually want to speak to me.

Comment

good luck on your interview!
        portfolio | daily image | reffee

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• sarahmoss
          Rate my website
          sarahmoss
          Hi, i am a newbie. Is there anybody to rate my website? Its a car rental service based website. please rate this website and give me the feedback.
          Point out the drawbacks also, and help me to improve...
          Yesterday, 11:40 PM
        • HotButton
          Reply to How to make lace with illustrator?
          HotButton
          There are plenty of lace-oriented Illustrator brushes to be found online, but if you're really looking to get into creating your own original patterns, I'm afraid you won't find much in the way of lace...
          Yesterday, 09:44 PM
        • B
          Reply to Brand new! 😊
          B
          Welcome to the forum "Brand New" Graphic2505!

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give to all new forum members....
          Yesterday, 07:44 PM
        • Horrux
          Reply to For those who already have a color-accurate graphic design monitor
          Horrux
          Nope, that's not in my brand's colors. The corporation uses dark green and shades of brown/beige/sand......
          Yesterday, 07:40 PM
        • MumboJum73
          Reply to Student looking for advice
          MumboJum73
          haha Nobody ever keeled over from a crappy business card, but yes times they are a changin'.
          Yesterday, 07:21 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X