Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module
Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Heya Im JinX (Looking for gfx design teacher)
    KitchWitch
    Hi Jinx and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 06:41 PM
  • Kool
    Reply to GS1 Barcode For Coupon
    Kool
    Note, this thread is 4 years old. The OP probably won't reply after all this time.
    Today, 06:06 PM
  • jPeck89
    Reply to Need help on my Online Store
    jPeck89
    Well I have it fixed now when I called Wix the other day. What he told me to clean cookies once a week for the editor to work...
    Today, 06:01 PM
  • KitchWitch
    KitchWitch
    Hi Rexrhys and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 05:59 PM
  • rexrhys
    rexrhys
    Design a coupon is a tough and time consuming task. Actually you need to make new and different design for that. No doubt, Label matrix helps a lot. I want to know, I have seen a manual teklynx, is it...
    Today, 05:14 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good online resources for business cards?

I usually use 4by6.com and they offer great cards for a reasonable price, but only if you plan on getting 250-500. Once you get down to 100 cards, the price is practically the same as 500 cards and it's over a dollar a card.

Anyone know of another Web site that offers a good stock that you can send your design in to online?

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X