Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Pavlo
    Reply to Honest critique for a wedding design
    Pavlo
    Hi PD,
    Thank you. No problem. :-)
    I just wanted to clarify that I wasn't making a specific recommendation for her to use red and black together.
    cheers
    Today, 11:35 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Colors changing in ai when I copy and paste
    PrintDriver
    Before starting any art always check your color space. Going from RGB to CMYK, espcially by just telling Illustrator to do so using the Document Color Mode to just toggle it, will not only screw up your...
    Today, 11:23 AM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    When you compare "insipid" to "strong and bright" it can come off as advice.
    Your research suggestion was in a different paragraph.
    That's how I red it.
    I apologize...
    Today, 11:20 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Print Quality Issues... Am I being swindled?
    PrintDriver
    Like I said, some of the older board machines don't do "small" well.

When doing large format, do not expect "digital" print quality where "digital" means high-end...
    Today, 11:16 AM
  • Pavlo
    Pavlo
    Hi there PD,
    Just for the record: I have not given advice to janetm1000 to make it a strong red and black.

My suggestion to her was, "...to do further research into Chinese culture...
    Today, 11:10 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A Big Thanks To All The Cool People

Hey guys and girls,

Yeah its me the guy that sometimes forgets to put his periods in his sentence :P "pointyhat ur still cool". This is an update of my life after coming on this forum.

Since i join this froum i've been on here reading and reading alot since I cant afford school right now, hopefully soon tho, however this forum is like my school right now. This is where i try to come if not everyday alot to come learn. So i would like to just say a BIG THANKS!!!! to all the pple that came in and help me gave me some assistance when i need it, welcomed me with open arms and all the other good stuff.

Ive taken all your answers/inputs and ive been applying everything i learn here to my work, and I feel i have most definatley moved up a level. I feel so excited when talking to someone and i dont sound as noob as i use to. Ive been enjoying learning the terms that i use to call "thingy" back in the days lol "typography, whitespace, weight etc." some i heard them before but never knew what they meant so got to thank all you guys for that. For the pple ive help sometimes i was afraid to ansswer cause i didnt know the right term but know i can atleast say iam alittle bit more confident.

So yeah I will be trying to show more of my work and stop hiding it lol i tend be alittle bit kinda shy on showing it, but i if i wana get better i have to over come that. Iam still trying to understand typography but ive been doing better. Learn a couple tips on white space still needs more info on that tho. I have a couple more topics i will be starting that i need help with but I will deal with those after i master my weakness. so with all that said tho I must do a little shout out to some cool pple if u dont see ur name i just forgot to put it or i dont know u lol but ur still cool

tz, ajint, tea, printdriver, cnic, red kittie,buda, wannabrie, morea, pointy hat "my english mentor" lol, seamas and the many others out there....

Your helping me get my education lol Thanks a mil..........

Iam going back to belize ending of this month for a visit and i cant wait to show off some of my skills

Anyways dont wana bored you guys too much so with all this said I love you all

if you ever wana talk if you ever passing tru New York and your legal dont be afraid to give me a buzz I owe u a drink if u dont drink I owe you a bottle of water.....so hit me up on msn belizeanknight@hotmail.com or kendice2000@yahoo.com

Peace
    "The Chosen One"

Most welcome. Just remember that along with working on your designs to spruce up your English as well...
    Professional Pixel Pusher — Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

That was nice Belize

have a great trip!!

Daily Trivia Game ...GDF Fantasy Football League

Comment

I got a mention! Thanks belize.

Glad to help.
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

"Kindness trumps greed: it asks for sharing. Kindness trumps fear: it calls forth gratefulness and love. Kindness trumps even stupidity, for with sharing and love, one learns." -- Marc Estrin

Comment

No probs, Belize, glad to be of help have a safe and fun trip.
            “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Take lots of pictures! And enjoy your trip.
              This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
              "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
              Working...
              X