Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting images in threads..

Hey..

I've a quick question. I know how to embed images into my posts, but how can I have a high res version of my artwork, but in a small size to be allowed to be seen in the post?. If I resize the image, it always seems too pixelated, and even taking screen shots of the work, saving as a jpeg and uploading it has the same effect.

What procedure do you take to display them?..thanks

You want BBCode for forums like this. Google has several good pages for the code.

Comment

Thanks pointy...

Do you have any advice over saving files?....sizes?..methods?..

Comment

what are you trying to post? If you're working in Illy or PS just choose "file > save for web" and specify the finished size for the image.

There are some sticky threads that explain how to link the image into the post in the forum rules and guidelines section, which you will want to familiarize yourself with.

Hope that helps some.
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X