Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Posting images in threads..

Hey..

I've a quick question. I know how to embed images into my posts, but how can I have a high res version of my artwork, but in a small size to be allowed to be seen in the post?. If I resize the image, it always seems too pixelated, and even taking screen shots of the work, saving as a jpeg and uploading it has the same effect.

What procedure do you take to display them?..thanks

You want BBCode for forums like this. Google has several good pages for the code.

Comment

Thanks pointy...

Do you have any advice over saving files?....sizes?..methods?..

Comment

what are you trying to post? If you're working in Illy or PS just choose "file > save for web" and specify the finished size for the image.

There are some sticky threads that explain how to link the image into the post in the forum rules and guidelines section, which you will want to familiarize yourself with.

Hope that helps some.
        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
          Comment on Getting a job with a tiny portfolio
          PanToshi
          It's the awful vb forum software. It hates iOS amongst many things. Fixed the formatting for you
          Today, 08:06 PM
        • mightbedylan
          Reply to Getting a job with a tiny portfolio
          mightbedylan
          I'm sorry this post is formatted so horribly, no idea what's going on with this site. Nothing seems to be working.
          Today, 07:21 PM
        • mightbedylan
          Getting a job with a tiny portfolio
          mightbedylan
          I'm graduating school this weekend and have been worrying about find a job lately (As I rightfully should be, I suppose). I have an ok job in my town that I can rely on at least for the summer, but I...
          Today, 07:19 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Perfect union of triangles
          KitchWitch
          Hi Steffano and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 06:46 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Hello
          KitchWitch
          Hi Tony and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
          Today, 06:44 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X