Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhibition Design

Hi there, my name is William Ford,

I'm a 3rd yr graphic design student in the UK, for my Major Project before I graduate I am going to be doing Exhibition design amongst other bits, I was wondering if anyone had any advice, books, references, designers, who they think would be helpful! any help would be great as i've never done exhibition design before!

Will

www.aam.org

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JCookeDesign
      Reply to Please Help Me Choose: Logo #1,#2 or #3? None of the above?
      JCookeDesign
      Go with number 1, scale down the fork to match the Cap Height of BKLN and lose the tribal decor under the name unless it reflects the business. If it doesn't reflect the business then it just looks like...
      Today, 10:15 AM
    • JCookeDesign
      Reply to Things that jerk my chain...
      JCookeDesign
      Seeing a designer designing their own logo in....... photoshop......
      Today, 10:03 AM
    • PanToshi
      Comment on Graphic Designer's In Math
      PanToshi
      Oh right, I forgot about geometry and algebra.
      Today, 09:09 AM
    • blacc360
      Reply to Midas Touch
      blacc360
      Thank you for taking the time to reply, because the guy with the basketball has darkskin, i have to add a layer to bring out the hilights, but when i do that the other images look way to hilighted......
      Today, 09:08 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Graphic Designer's In Math
      PrintDriver
      [*=1]What kind of simple math do you use on a regular basis whilst doing your job?
      Fractions, ratios, percentages, proportions, addition/subtraction/multiplication/division, geometry and algebra....
      Today, 08:59 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X