Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• neeru_m
    Reply to Need help with logo
    neeru_m
    Thanks Amit for your suggestions. I'll try to improve my logo...
    Today, 04:22 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to Music album cover
    AmitMan
    I like the grunge style here. Its a little hard to read at times, especially with the white text on black.

Nice work, keep up the good stuff!
    Today, 03:29 AM
  • AmitMan
    AmitMan
    I think I see what your trying to do with the underline, but I don't think its working in this case. A simple underline can help to add distance between a title and say a headline and can also make the...
    Today, 03:25 AM
  • AmitMan
    Reply to :::-----What's the graphic standards logo ------:::
    AmitMan
    I've heard of checklists and similar documents used for say ensuring your file is print ready (ensuring all digital images are at least 300dpi, file formats are corrects, appropriate bleeds etc.) but...
    Today, 03:11 AM
  • neeru_m
    neeru_m
    Sorry I just forget to mention. Its a Graphic and Web Design company logo. And the major symbol is a combination of "D" and "L" which is the first letter of company name "Design...
    Today, 02:57 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb illustrator question

I always seem to forget this.

Whats the shortcut key or menu key to get my text to stop typing spaced out like this.

I'll usually figure it out then promptly forget. Maybe this will help me remember next time ha.

Nvm. Found it. Man I feel dumb. Mods you can delete this thread if you want.
    Last edited by Dead_Pixels; 04-22-2009, 10:57 PM.
    http://www.rojorevolution.com

Post the answer. Someone else might have the same question and need an answer. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but someone will at some point!
    Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X