• yhd007
    Reply to Graphic Designer salary
    yhd007
    I asking about the salary in the US.
    Today, 12:26 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Graphic Designer salary
    Cosmo
    There is no "average". What may be a great salary here may be below poverty level in other places. And, different companies pay different amounts.
    Today, 12:22 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Pantone, CMYK question for printing using Illustrator CS6
    Cosmo
    Nobody is asking anyone to teach. That's not what I'm saying. What I am saying is if you are unsure as to how to send a file to a printer, call them and ask. For instance, in the packaging world Illustrator...
    Today, 12:19 PM
  • yhd007
    Graphic Designer salary
    yhd007
    I joined this forum recently and received a lot of love from my fellow members. So I thought I'd ask this. I'm from India and would be moving to the US to pursue college. My major will be graphic design....
    Today, 11:58 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to RGB + CMYK
    PrintDriver
    Considering what you posted in your introductory thread, and the questions you just asked here, are you really in a space where you should be offering "professional" services as a "designer"?...
    Today, 11:30 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dumb illustrator question

I always seem to forget this.

Whats the shortcut key or menu key to get my text to stop typing spaced out like this.

I'll usually figure it out then promptly forget. Maybe this will help me remember next time ha.

Nvm. Found it. Man I feel dumb. Mods you can delete this thread if you want.
    Last edited by Dead_Pixels; 04-22-2009, 10:57 PM.
    http://www.rojorevolution.com

Post the answer. Someone else might have the same question and need an answer. Maybe not today, or tomorrow, but someone will at some point!
    Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
    Working...
    X