Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Kayekaye
    Reply to While working on a logo for a client, he sent me logo designs from another designer
    Kayekaye
    Clients can be hard to handle, that's part of the job. Your skill as a designer has to include talking your client into what is good for him. Some designers can't do that, so they hire a contact person...
    Today, 08:45 PM
  • LumLum1013
    Reply to Hi everyone !
    LumLum1013
    Hi Buda and KitchWitch!
    Today, 08:35 PM
  • CataclysmX
    Reply to Need advice for logo
    CataclysmX
    What does the organization do? So far its pretty simply and I like it, it seems a bit jagged but maybe that's how it uploaded. I kind of see a D k, and a t just because of how the k connects to the D,...
    Today, 05:43 PM
  • Diggidy
    Graphic Designer for mobile video game
    Diggidy
    We are in need of a Graphic Designer for mobile video game. The game is a 2D platformer style game.
    Please send your resume/website/past work in order to be considered. In return you will be sent...
    Today, 04:30 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Crisp web graphics, how?
    <b>
    That will produce worse results. For example, if you specify the size in which the image displays as 200 x 200 pixels, but you upload a 300 x 300-pixel image, your browser will still need to display that...
    Today, 03:53 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• example adverts or templates

im creating a magazine as part of my course work and using indesign. adverts within the magazine come in a range of sizes. what i need to do is "pad out" my magazine with some example adverts just for display purposes.

is their anywhere i can get some FREE adverts in PDF or in indesign format to use as example/display adverts??

unless you can find them in magazine PDFs, i'd say no. you might just want to scan them, if you're just using it for school.
    Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

ive called a feu big companies and talked to marketing departments and some have sent me PDFs of adverts they already run in papers etc

Comment

Can't beat a bit of free advertising ey

How about looking up online advertising agencies and viewing their portfolios. Of course always ask them for permission before using.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X