No announcement yet.

example adverts or templates

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• example adverts or templates

im creating a magazine as part of my course work and using indesign. adverts within the magazine come in a range of sizes. what i need to do is "pad out" my magazine with some example adverts just for display purposes.

is their anywhere i can get some FREE adverts in PDF or in indesign format to use as example/display adverts??

unless you can find them in magazine PDFs, i'd say no. you might just want to scan them, if you're just using it for school.
    Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

ive called a feu big companies and talked to marketing departments and some have sent me PDFs of adverts they already run in papers etc

Can't beat a bit of free advertising ey

How about looking up online advertising agencies and viewing their portfolios. Of course always ask them for permission before using.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Latest Topics

• PrintDriver
          Reply to Looking for mentor
          The trouble I've found with most blogs and youtube channels is that it can be difficult to separate the good from the bad. Even Lynda and Adobe have a few really bad tutorials regarding logo design that...
          Today, 04:03 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to How could I get the experience needed for this job....
          As a freelance graphic designer, the way you would get the experience commissioning artwork is by doing it for your own clients. Commissioning artwork is actually fairly easy and it's no big deal...once...
          Today, 03:57 AM
        • Lord Daz
          Reply to PS - FX effects
          Lord Daz
          HotButton thanks a lot for your fantastic explanation! You really helped me alot!

Today, 03:55 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to critique for student work!
          Bridges to Wellbeing...
          Fall colors to represent the vitality of life? Wouldn't spring colors be more appropriate? That orange gradient is bad form. It will make having that done as embroidery or...
          Today, 03:33 AM
        • B
          Reply to Orthography
          Orthography is the set of spelling and punctuation conventions associated with the written form of a language. For example, the following two sentences show differences between British and American o...
          Yesterday, 08:45 PM

Incredible Stock
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings