example adverts or templates

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• example adverts or templates

im creating a magazine as part of my course work and using indesign. adverts within the magazine come in a range of sizes. what i need to do is "pad out" my magazine with some example adverts just for display purposes.

is their anywhere i can get some FREE adverts in PDF or in indesign format to use as example/display adverts??

unless you can find them in magazine PDFs, i'd say no. you might just want to scan them, if you're just using it for school.
    Remember: Wherever you go, there you are.

Comment

ive called a feu big companies and talked to marketing departments and some have sent me PDFs of adverts they already run in papers etc

Comment

Can't beat a bit of free advertising ey

How about looking up online advertising agencies and viewing their portfolios. Of course always ask them for permission before using.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Wollsen
          Wollsen
          Hi, I'm Alex, I illustrator. I live and work in Israel.
          I will glad join an community.
          PS. Sorry my English, I study it.
          Today, 04:59 AM
        • HiddenDev
          Reply to Hello Members!
          HiddenDev
          Hello Hassan, welcome to the GDF forums!

You seriously won't find a better place for pretty much anything design. The community here are incredibly experienced and provide great feedback...
          Today, 04:25 AM
        • livingdead
          Reply to The continuing trend of unpaid internships
          livingdead
          I think it depends on your location. From where I live, unpaid internships are quite rare. The salary is decent (based on my experience last year) as it is enough to pay for your food and gas per day....
          Today, 02:54 AM
        • markus12
          Free sliders for WordPress
          markus12
          Hi
          Need some help with finding a simple and easy to setup free slider for WordPress. Waiting for your suggestions....
          Today, 02:49 AM
        • livingdead
          Reply to Hello Members!
          livingdead
          Hello Hassan. I'm LD currently living in Dubai.
          Today, 01:31 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X