No announcement yet.

making a sig

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• making a sig

I want to make an avatar and a sig that are similar. I want it to make it look pretty. but like gangster pretty. im new to this whole thing. i need to find a good gnagster looking font. anyone have one? and i need some suggestions of things that would look good with a gangster theme thing going on. or any advice really. im a bit slow.

Latest Topics

• AdobePro
    Adobe InDesign and a JPG Size
    Hi again,
    For some reason, the jpg that is 1920 px by 680 px does not fit into the Adobe InDesign 1920px by 680px document. When I place the jpg into INDesign it shows up much smaller. I know this...
    Yesterday, 10:18 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Comment on E-book Cover Design color profile
    Absolutely. There is nothing worse than explaining the color gamut to clients who have fallen in love with the vibrant RGB colors that turn to mud in CMYK. Nothing.
    Yesterday, 09:44 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Drawing tablets
    There are many wacom tablet owners right now that are not working with upgrades. Google and see if yours is one that doesn't have an update. I'm on mac, and I have heard that the Bamboo will not work...
    Yesterday, 09:39 PM
  • designzombie
    Reply to Welcome back!
    I thought Adobe bought out the forum to silence all the badmouthing of their brand I've been doing lately.
    Yesterday, 07:20 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Drawing tablets
    I know you want a new tablet but did you try updating the drivers and doing all the PC "click this" and "uncheck that" that comes with it? There was a known driver problem with the...
    Yesterday, 06:59 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us