No announcement yet.

Ice cream container template?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ice cream container template?

Hi, I'm designing a label for a 1 pint ice cream container (like a small Ben & Jerry's canister) but can't find a template for the label anywhere. They're tricky templates, because they have a subtle curve to them to fit the tapered sides... anyone know where I can find something like this?

Ask the printer.
    Professional Pixel Pusher Designing the world around you. | Working daily to reach 10,000 hours of practice.

7 steps to heaven

Step 1
      Go to the shops buy some Ben and Jerry's

Step 2
      Eat the whole tub of ice cream yourself and then basque in your own glory

Step 3
      Wait for ice cream to settle (could be a few hours best to rest).

Step 4
      Wash the tub, dry the tub

Step 5
      Remove label

Step 6
      Scan label

Step 7
      Use scanned label as template

I suppose you'd have to contact Ben & Jerry marketting to get the template, I doubt it would be available for anyone to download and use for whatever they want.

"May your hats fly as high as your dreams"Michael Scott

I like that way of getting the "template"

But I agree with Ckret on this.
        Or better yet it may be simply designing straight and then add the curve at the end. I know similar issues are had with paper cups and can ask a co-worker who deigned cups (gotta wait a while as she's in a meeting).
        Dribbble Page
        Behance Portfolio
        Linkedin Profile

Latest Topics

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us