bending text

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bending text

can't remember how to bend just the bottoms of text in an arc while leaving the top of the text straight....anyone know how to do this in Illustrator or Photoshop? Or is there an add-on that will do this?

You can use either Envelope or the Effect>Warp functions in Illy.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
      Reply to Changing Color Mode
      PrintDriver
      Changing the color mode using File >Document color mode is what I was talking about
      It does mess with color values and certainly messes with Black. If you go from an RGB file with the Black swatch...
      Yesterday, 11:40 PM
    • Pavlo
      Comment on Logo Critique. Only hobby
      Pavlo
      I think what's off balance with the Royal Bank logo is the kerning. It's all over the place, especially between the 'Y' and the 'A'.

To the OP: Looking closer at your other logos, kerning...
      Yesterday, 10:48 PM
    • AJP
      Reply to Sorry to add another "Logo Review" thread to the forum...but...
      AJP
      PD, thanks for the link. Will read up on SM vs TM.

Regarding the logos -- no, I'm not opposed to the first, offsetting the "P." Curiously, I don't think it's so bad when I mock...
      Yesterday, 10:41 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Purchase font
      PrintDriver
      Here's the thing with some clients. They find fonts. Sometimes in weird and sometimes not so savory places.

The only reference I can find of an LT 65 medium bold is on a free font download...
      Yesterday, 10:11 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Trouble to find resources
      PrintDriver
      There are literally hundreds of high quality stock photo sites out there.
      As well as font sites.
      There are also lots of sites related to car wrap art that have ''cool stuff.''
      Here's...
      Yesterday, 10:01 PM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X