X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the board!

Hey everyone my name is Nam and I am new to the board as well as designing. Im from Texas and I just thought I'd stop by to see if I could get some constructive criticism. I just put up my new website. www.experimentol.com not too flashy but my main focus lately has been the design battles that I am doing within a group. this group is hyf www.hyf.com.. anyways please visit www.experimentol.com/hyfdb and share with me your opinions. I really want feedback because I'm still kind of new and I need some direction. Thanks a lot!

-NAm

Welcome Nam!

C:\DOS
    C:\DOS\RUN
    RUN DOS RUN
    ProudPenguin
    P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

thanks ryan i feel very welcomed

Comment

Welcome to the GDF! Your links aren't working for me.

'Adventure, Excitement, A Jedi craves not these things.'
        'Anger...fear...aggression. The dark side of the Force are they.'

Comment

Http://www.experimentol.com
          thats the main page and it has the link to the battles. =)

-NAm

Comment

feedback people!

-NAm

Comment

i like the http://www.experimentol.com/ - because its so simple and the cartoon is cool...i hate the counter

the other two dont tickle my fancy

'In the past couple of weeks your kids have touched me, and i'm pretty sure i've touched them too' - Jack Black (School of Rock)

Comment

did you see the battles? the battles are at http://www.experimentol.com/hyfdb there are several battles going on on that page.. just click on the character and itll take you to the person's page

-NAm

Comment

The site is alright. It is typical for a comic site. I think it could use a title graphic to grab a little attention. You have an extra /strong> at the bottom of the page and some extra space.

The battles are cool. I'm a big MegaMan fan myself.

C:\DOS
                  C:\DOS\RUN
                  RUN DOS RUN
                  ProudPenguin
                  P r o d u c t i o n s

Comment

hey welcome to the GDF, kick up your feet, grab a cold one, and enjoy your stay!

‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

sup D-Frag... we got some exclusive DJS at HYF.com.. check us out

-NAm

Comment

Yo, the hyf site is hot. I love the concept. Just left you some feedback. Welcome to GDF!

Support Music and Arts Education
                        www.dafenix.org

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                        Working...
                        X