Opinion on my coffee logo.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opinion on my coffee logo.

Hi I'm new here and just wanted some opinions on this coffee logo. it is the logo I hope one day will be the logo of my coffee shop.

I am no designer or expert on ps so please bear that in mind.

Welcome to the forum cook. Please read THESE threads, which explain the forum rules and give some of our history. Enjoy your stay!

Um, that's not a logo. It's a photo illustration, or a montage, maybe, but not a logo. For example, how would you have that embroidered onto your baristas' polo-style shirts? If you want to design the logo yourself I suggest you do some research into what constitutes a strong logo. But I really recommend that you hire a professional logo designer. (And that's not just any graphic designer...logo design is a niche specialty!)

This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Really?

Because your not a designer I would advise you to ether research what makes a good logo or hire a designer.

Comment

JINX! Oldat, you owe me a diet Pepsi!
        This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
        "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

not much else to say but Agreed.

a cutesy graphic at best. i thought when i first saw it that was an inspirational photo but then noticed it looked posterized and then as I scrolled down I saw what I "feared".
          Dribbble Page
          Behance Portfolio
          Linkedin Profile

Comment

thank you for your replys. i will most definatly get an real logo desigher to make the logo for my coffee shop.

Comment

What will your store sell?
              http://martyng.com

Comment

Originally posted by garricks View Post
                JINX! Oldat, you owe me a diet Pepsi!
                I only do guiness or JD and coke..lol "pepsi muck"

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
                GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
                Working...
                X