Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• ejlain
    Reply to Is this any good?
    ejlain
    Hi, I think it's a good start but, as already stated, you would have to consider the ways in which this design would be used. You mentioned that if it was used in 1-color you would get rid of the triangle....
    Today, 08:53 PM
  • ejlain
    Reply to Feedback for Tea Shop logo?
    ejlain
    Hi, I agree with previous posters that the bottom two seemed to be headed into a familiar coffee brand territory. I am drawn to the top two designs. As someone already mentioned,, the top left is subtle...
    Today, 08:37 PM
  • kion
    Reply to Website Feedback for Design Course
    kion
    Building upon what ash said, some more things to consider and work on:

Your Design

- Get rid of that background image. It's terribly distracting, cheesy and extremely unnecessary....
    Today, 06:48 PM
  • Carlo
    Reply to 50 Shades of Grey (with just one color swatch?)
    Carlo
    You could do it in illustrator.

Make your design with the lines.

And have the lines a rounded cap in the strokes panel

Draw a rectangle around the lines and keep...
    Today, 06:27 PM
  • kion
    Reply to So the powers that be...
    kion
    Welcome to the web, I moved into web design from laying out textbooks in print over five years ago and craziest thing is people keep shifting me more and more towards pure development. Here's a free resource...
    Today, 06:25 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I use a MAC font on PC?

I have a client that has a font I don't have, and I use PC and they use MAC. Is there software for font conversions, or am I stuck buying it for PC?
    wieNerDog

www.fontlab.com/Font-tools/TransType/

this seems to be a free one
    www.acidfonts.com/machelp.htm

You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs on this forum. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff.

Post Edited (milwaukeedesigner) : 2/4/2005 4:37:05 AM GMT
    Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
    http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Do a search for programs called TransMac and CrossFont. They worked for me.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
      Working...
      X