Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• <b>
    Reply to Need help with Logo for Business
    <b>
    Jgraeff, we don't allow solicitations for free work here. Graphic design is a profession from which many people, like me, make our livings. Like other professionals, we require payment for services rendered....
    Today, 09:57 PM
  • jgraeff
    Need help with Logo for Business
    jgraeff
    Hey guys,

I'm looking for someone to volunteer to help with logo design. I have tried to make stuff myself but really looks awful. I can offer some gifts to the person who makes this for...
    Today, 09:39 PM
  • Craig B
    Reply to Illustrator Gradient Issue Help
    Craig B
    I think Buda is on to something. Are the colors different color modes or color types. That makes gradients go all sorts of wonky.
    Today, 09:22 PM
  • Craig B
    Reply to Let me reintroduce myself
    Craig B
    I'd say welcome back, but I too have barely been on GDF. So, I'm not sure if I can welcome you when I can barely find my way around here any more. Hey, who got rid of the nacho cheese slushy machine?...
    Today, 09:21 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Who Owns the Copyright?
    Buda
    If only humans can own copyright, does that mean that copyright cannot be inherited by or bequested to animals?
    Today, 09:06 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I use a MAC font on PC?

I have a client that has a font I don't have, and I use PC and they use MAC. Is there software for font conversions, or am I stuck buying it for PC?
    wieNerDog

www.fontlab.com/Font-tools/TransType/

this seems to be a free one
    www.acidfonts.com/machelp.htm

You know, there's like a butt-load of gangs on this forum. This one gang kept wanting me to join because I'm pretty good with a bo staff.

Post Edited (milwaukeedesigner) : 2/4/2005 4:37:05 AM GMT
    Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
    http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Do a search for programs called TransMac and CrossFont. They worked for me.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X