photoshop realistic portrait

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop realistic portrait

how should i go about designing a realistis portrait of a person including puting colours in it.?

have you been drinking?

Comment

MrTee, have you used Photoshop before?

The starter option would be to start with a photograph and copy it using various brushes.

Mod stuff: When you have a moment, please have a read through these threads. Everything from rules, to FAQs to info on how the forum runs is in there.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

yes i have used photoshop for awhile but mostly i do posters and putting photo images together but i want to know how to go about drawing images that look realistic

Comment

Type in "digital painting" into Youtube.com search. Watch a few videos on how other people paint in Photoshop. Photoshop is just a tool. If you have can't draw in real life, you will not be able to draw in Photoshop. You need to learn drawing basics before you can draw realistically.

If you haven't already done so, book yourself into a life drawing class or two.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
            Reply to Help Recreating this Type of Graphic: Any software suggestions
            B
            My definition of data visualization is just that, the visualization of data. This could be anything from a simple Excel pie chart to something as elaborate as what the OP posted. I don't know how you've...
            Today, 12:29 AM
          • bigdata
            Reply to Help Recreating this Type of Graphic: Any software suggestions
            bigdata
            Apologies for taking this much of the OP's thread and I get what you guys are saying.

But data visualization is about the flow of data from there to there.

The examples posted...
            Yesterday, 10:28 PM
          • B
            Reply to Perfect union of triangles
            B
            If it were me, I'd use a 3D app.
            Yesterday, 10:18 PM
          • B
            Reply to Triangle Occupational Therapy
            B
            It might not be worth pursuing, but it just occurred to me that tilting a cube so that one of the corners is pointing directly at the viewer results in three sides of the block being visible. It doesn't...
            Yesterday, 09:48 PM
          • B
            Reply to Triangle Occupational Therapy
            B
            I can see why she likes the scratchboard look of the blocks -- it is a nice look. As an illustrative technique, it's great. As a logo, though, it'll create potential problems for her.

The...
            Yesterday, 09:31 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X