photoshop realistic portrait

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• photoshop realistic portrait

how should i go about designing a realistis portrait of a person including puting colours in it.?

have you been drinking?

Comment

MrTee, have you used Photoshop before?

The starter option would be to start with a photograph and copy it using various brushes.

Mod stuff: When you have a moment, please have a read through these threads. Everything from rules, to FAQs to info on how the forum runs is in there.
      It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

yes i have used photoshop for awhile but mostly i do posters and putting photo images together but i want to know how to go about drawing images that look realistic

Comment

Type in "digital painting" into Youtube.com search. Watch a few videos on how other people paint in Photoshop. Photoshop is just a tool. If you have can't draw in real life, you will not be able to draw in Photoshop. You need to learn drawing basics before you can draw realistically.

If you haven't already done so, book yourself into a life drawing class or two.
          It is more fun to talk with someone who doesn't use long, difficult words but rather short, easy words like "What about lunch?" Winnie the Pooh

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• JennaPippin
            Business card critique wanted.
            JennaPippin
            Obsessing over my personal business card as I want to get it printed tomorrow. I am happy with one side but have uploaded the other side that I can't seem to settle on....
            Today, 07:03 AM
          • PanToshi
            Comment on Introduction and thinking about freelancing
            PanToshi
            I can add that I nor any industry cohorts I know, have ever hired anyone from freelancer.com, upwork.com or outsourcely. If or when that happens, I will pack it in and head to retirement island.
            Today, 06:25 AM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Wedding Program Panel Fans
            PrintDriver
            What the heck is a panel fan?

have you tried contacting local printers? That is where you would have the best control over your final product.

edit:
            Or, if we wait long...
            Today, 06:05 AM
          • LuisannyDesigns
            Wedding Program Panel Fans
            LuisannyDesigns
            Anyone know where i can send my wedding program panel fans design printed? Like a website?

I am new here. Thanks for the help!
            Yesterday, 08:35 PM
          • JCookeDesign
            Comment on Researching Logo Design Process
            JCookeDesign
            Looks like the only option to watch it now is to rent (3.99) or buy (14.99) on iTunes. Netflix changes their selection so often I can't keep up. Nothing worse than starting a movie and going on to finish...
            Yesterday, 08:35 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X