Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• DanCMU
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    DanCMU
    The period, to me, makes it more of an assertion rather than a suggestion. I know that's not what that's used for (technically speaking) but it makes it pack a little more punch.

I vote to...
    Today, 11:03 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Dissertation topic
    PrintDriver
    What's a selfie?
    Just kidding.
    Narcissistic for the most part, more fleeting than a hashtag in general, and somehow people think they can make social statements with them. Society has become...
    Today, 10:48 AM
  • <b>
    Reply to How to choose a scanner?
    <b>
    I agree, the Canoscan is a good scanner -- especially for the price. I've bought a couple of Epson Perfection V700 Photo Scanners for work, and would do so again if they're still made. They've been very...
    Today, 03:54 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to [ Logo Critique ] Period or not at the end of the tagline?
    PanToshi
    Adding my vote for keeping it.
    Today, 03:31 AM
  • PanToshi
    Reply to Glad to Be Here Now!
    PanToshi
    Welcome to GDF Tess

We ask all new members to read the very important links here and here. These explain the rules and how the forum runs. No, you haven't done anything wrong, we ask every...
    Today, 02:44 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• star tool adds too many points at once

I'm using illustrator cs4. When I press the up and down arrow keys to add/subtract points to a star or polygon it adds/deletes several at once. I started with a 3 point star or polygon and it jumps to 18points. Is there a setting that i can tamper with? Ive never had this problem before.

Don't know how to resolve that problem directly, but in the meantime you can click on the polygon tool, then click on the page. You'lll get a dialog box where you can enter the radius of the polygon and the number of sides. Hope that helps a little.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

yes thank you that does help!! I know why you're "the satisfying mod"

Comment

lol G does love to satisfy

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Glad I could help!
          This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
          "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Originally posted by deecool81 View Post
            yes thank you that does help!! I know why you're "the satisfying mod"
            Don't feed the egos...

Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Garricks satisfied me the other day....it was.....wonderful!

Do the egos bite, Kitch?
              Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
              | Karl Marx |

A desperate disease requires a dangerous remedy.
              | Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Believe me, the mods aren't here for the ego trip. LOL

Comment

You mean we're not?

blog/portfolio

Comment

yea, it's the feeling of power that comes with the ban stick. The ego's are just a side affect.
                    Art is always and everywhere the secret confession, and at the same time the immortal movement of its time.
                    | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

i'm here for the eggos

"There's something about turning the pages of a book or magazine and the felling of rubbing your hands across the words."

This is my pen tool. There are many like it, but this one is MINE. My pen tool is my best friend. It is my life. I must master it as I must master my life. My pen tool without me is useless. Without my pen tool, I am useless.

there is no grey area when it comes to 1 color logos.

Comment

Oh geez, I was joking. :P
                        Erase, erase.
                        Shop smart. Shop S-Mart.

Comment

Here at the GDF, we leave our eggos at the door.

Bacon's okay though.

Comment

Originally posted by Broacher View Post
                            Here at the GDF, we leave our eggos at the door.

Bacon's okay though.
                            I'm still waffling on that idea, Broacher.....
                            | Karl Marx |

| Guy Fawkes |

| flickr |

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                            Working...
                            X