Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing legend

Hi guys and girls,

I was wondering if anyone has or knows where i can get a printing legend with all the info on?

Cheers

Printing legend?
    http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

You mean like Gutenberg? ;D
      “The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level we created them.” Albert Einstein

Comment

Long ago in ancient times, there is a legend of the a man who tired of hand-writing each ponderous copy of many ledgers and scrolls. Knowing there must be a better way, he laboriously carved letters out of the very metal and stone itself. Arranging these glyphs to spell words and phrases, he did indeed devise the means to mass-produce documents, heralding the Information Revolution. Thus spake the legend of printing.

Comment

PD's a printing legend, at least in large format. Should we tattoo some info on him and send him your way?

blog/portfolio

Comment

I'm a legend.

In my own mind.
            http://brokenspokedesign.com

Comment

Should we tattoo info directly into your mind Cosmo?

blog/portfolio

Comment

VDM won the thread. +1 gg buddy.

Old-fashioned but a decent start point.
                Seriously, read this.

Comment

Originally posted by Virgo Nightingale View Post
                  PD's a printing legend, at least in large format. Should we tattoo some info on him and send him your way?
                  If I thought it would help, I might let you.

I'm no legend though. The True Legend of the GDF is the Great Keyare!
                  He did the study that proved starbursts cause blindness and he figured out where all lost socks go. Pretty impressive fellow.

Comment

Keyare has sorta disappeared though. *poof* Does that make him extra-legendary?

blog/portfolio

Comment

Well, this thread is legendary now. It's the fourth result for "printing legend" on Google.

chinup, we need you to be more specific, or elaborate a LOT. I doubt that one single document exists that covers ALL types of printing, but if we have a better idea of what you're trying to do, maybe we can help more.
                      This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
                      "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

3rd now. Epic.

I don't think complete printing legends is even possible for many areas. Like how do you go about making a legend for paper used in a digital workflow? and settings? With so many different paper types and different names for the same papers and finishes and etc.. And printer and inks..

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                        Working...
                        X