X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Esthetic
    started a topic Questions about Fonts

Questions about Fonts

Does anyone know the fonts that are used for "Avenue" and "Tattoo Shop"? Or anything similar?

• sully1251
    replied
    Esthetic— I think we have "Tattoo shop". It is Bello Pro. The lower case 'h' has the same swash stroke. Again at www.myfonts.com

Leave a comment:

• sully1251
    replied
    Esthetic— I think we have "AVENUE". It is modesto regular. Check it out at www.myfonts.com

It is without the sideline-shadow. The version you have may have been tinkered with a bit. Plus, I think it is set up so the "horizontals" are actually riding a curve—with the verticals fanning from a center point. This may be an illusion from the way the sideline-shadows are set up.
    Last edited by sully1251; 04-28-2012, 05:02 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Esthetic
    replied
    I can't find that, is that what it's called exactly?

Leave a comment:

• sully1251
    replied
    "Brothers" from fontpool.com is not it but it is very close—without the sideline shadow.

Leave a comment:

• Buda
    replied
    I am not at my computer, but Copperplate and Pacifico would be good starting points for your search.

Leave a comment:

• Esthetic
    replied
    I'm sort of looking for a slab serif font that is similiar to avenue. Or a script similar to tattoo shop. Any opinions or suggestions?

Leave a comment:

• sully1251
    replied
    Try << myfonts.com >>

While we're at it here—I think the verticals in AVENUE are fanning from a central point with an arc on the "horizontals"—unless my computer glasses are screwed up again. Are you trying to replicate this thing?

Leave a comment:

• emucru
    replied
    Off hand, no. Did you try What the Font or Identifont?

Leave a comment:

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X