Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Comment on Christmas cards
    PrintDriver
    Yeah, it's too bad new designers don't know them.
    I had a couple sub-vendor printers go completely offline for two weeks in November due to a Christmas crush. They didn't take any new orders for...
    Today, 01:07 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Christmas cards
    PrintDriver
    You shouldn't be looking on google images... at least not without expecting to pursue permission to use the images. Google images is NOT a stock site, though some stock shows up in it.

There...
    Today, 01:01 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to choose a good graphic design for a web design company?
    PrintDriver
    Very strange. You want someone to tell you how to set up a site so YOU will benefit?
    The Graphic Design part sounds like it will be very important to the success of your site.
    How much money...
    Today, 12:54 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Getting started...
    PrintDriver
    You should start first with a business plan. You can find help with those at your local Small Business Association or many online resources. Kool had a nice 2-part blog post here at one time about how...
    Today, 12:46 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Need advice for creating a label
    PrintDriver
    The description you have written...
    1. it needs to be proofread for grammar usage.
    2. "made...by a software developer and design student" is not making me want to buy this. Unnecessary...
    Today, 12:29 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISO graphics for Nightclub and general post card design

Hello All,

New to the forum. I just started creating postcard flyers and nightclub flyers. Where is a good Free or Paid resource to get great graphics for creating flyers? I have seen hundreds of flyers with cool graphics (nebulas, swirls, sunbursts, etc.) but I have no idea where to get these from...

Any help is appreciated in advance

Prater

forget the nebulas swirls and sunbursts.
    Find some resources on what actually makes good design.
    Graphic design even for something perceived as 'easy' like nightclub flyers requires some knowledge of design theory.

Comment

Thanks. I Understand design theory to a great degree but I'm really looking for resources to use in my designs...

Comment

Did you check out the Resources thread?

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X