Adivice on costing interactive PDF to be used as iBook

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adivice on costing interactive PDF to be used as iBook

I have designed a 15 page interactive PDF catologue to be used as an iBook on iPads in a store and am un sure of how much to charge for it can anyone help place??:

Hi electriceel, welcome to the forum. The forum owners don't allow pricing discussions, and any advice you got probably wouldn't be relevant, depending on where in the world you are.

Anyway, I hope you'll find it useful and fun here.

We ask all new members to read the threads posted HERE and HERE. They explain how the forum runs, the rules, frequently discussed topics and our inside jokes.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
      Reply to CS6 vs. Creative Cloud
      StudioMonkey
      Still using CS6 here and tbh have not seen any great improvements that would make me upgrade from that version. Very smart business for Adobe to go the subscription route, not so good for its users.
      Today, 07:18 AM
    • PanToshi
      Reply to Dear designers, please help a poor student out!
      PanToshi
      Hi mercy and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 07:07 AM
    • PanToshi
      Comment on Wedding Invites
      PanToshi
      I'm going to guess you've never been married...

It's a silly suggestion to make IMO, unless you want poor Buster to spend his wedding night bunking alone in the car!
      Today, 07:00 AM
    • aaronw
      Reply to A more exciting replacement for Powerpoint...?
      aaronw
      Prezi as an alternative for Powerpoint works for me the best. It has pretty easy learning curve and the results are impressive.
      If you look for something else, I found this useful article:
      Today, 06:43 AM
    • aaronw
      Comment on Wedding Invites
      aaronw
      Why should I be joking, kemingMatters? BusterTomich doesn't look for professional invotes as he wants to create them by himself.
      That's why my suggestion...
      Today, 06:34 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X