No-Ghost Logo Problems

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No-Ghost Logo Problems

Hey there! So I've been trying to make a ghostbusters (No-Ghost) vector image with a transparent background but I cant get it to work More specifically, me and my girlfriends are trying to make the the ghost be giving the shocker with one hand (I know it seems weird, we wanted to do it for shirts we plan on wearing to the bar for a friends party as a joke). I really dont have too much know-how on these things, but I know its possible. Could anyone help me out with some directions?

Thankz

What software are you using, and how are you saving the file?

Oh, and while I'm at it, do you have permission from Sony to use the logo?
    Last edited by garricks; 04-30-2012, 01:15 PM.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I don't really understand this. If the image really is vector (which means it was done in Illustrator or Corel Draw), then it will automatically have a transparent background. Unless you physically put a white box behind it.

If you're doing this in Photoshop, it's not vector.
      "Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
      -Steve Jobs

Comment

No we don't have permission from Sony to use it, but its just for a private event in house, nothing out in public. And @garricks, I was trying to use gimp to do it, but I cant seem to figure out the program. Like I said, Im REALLY bad at this lol. Is there a program out there that is maybe more user friendly that anyone could recommend? I'm pulling my hair out over this, haha

Comment

Maybe you should just say No.

Comment

Yeah, Im starting to think it is a bit beyond my skill level

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kdigennaro
              Reply to Business card logo feedback
              Kdigennaro
              Hey @someguy,

Thanks for sharing your designs! I would encourage and challenge you to try to narrow your design focus. Right now none of the designs are 'bad' but none are 'good'. Design,...
              Today, 07:10 PM
            • someguy
              Business card logo feedback
              someguy
              Hi all,

Got some really smart and creative advice on some early business card designs from this forum, went away and worked on one of the designs and two new ones.

Could I ask...
              Today, 11:56 AM
            • nes_bambi
              Feedback for a poster design
              nes_bambi
              Hi all, I am very new to graphics design and I am currently taking my first ever elective in design.

Here is the brief for my assignment:

This studio project explores typography...
              Today, 09:38 AM
            • Glitchin
              Using your own name as a freelance designer vs using a studio name
              Glitchin
              Hello to the good burrito loving people of GDF!

I've recently been freelancing and have 1 good client who keeps me quite busy. However, I'm not really comfortable having all my eggs in one...
              Today, 09:03 AM
            • JimXDS
              IT book cover redesign. Giving it a try
              JimXDS
              This is a long-term project where i redesign my favourite book covers. First is IT by Steven King. Feedback welcomed and thanks in advanced!...
              Today, 07:39 AM
            GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
            Working...
            X