X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No-Ghost Logo Problems

Hey there! So I've been trying to make a ghostbusters (No-Ghost) vector image with a transparent background but I cant get it to work More specifically, me and my girlfriends are trying to make the the ghost be giving the shocker with one hand (I know it seems weird, we wanted to do it for shirts we plan on wearing to the bar for a friends party as a joke). I really dont have too much know-how on these things, but I know its possible. Could anyone help me out with some directions?

Thankz

What software are you using, and how are you saving the file?

Oh, and while I'm at it, do you have permission from Sony to use the logo?
    Last edited by garricks; 04-30-2012, 07:15 PM.
    This post is brought to you by the letter E and the number 9. Those are the buttons I push to get a Twix out of the candy machine.
    "I put my heart and my soul into my work, and have lost my mind in the process."

Comment

I don't really understand this. If the image really is vector (which means it was done in Illustrator or Corel Draw), then it will automatically have a transparent background. Unless you physically put a white box behind it.

If you're doing this in Photoshop, it's not vector.
      "Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works."
      -Steve Jobs

Comment

No we don't have permission from Sony to use it, but its just for a private event in house, nothing out in public. And @garricks, I was trying to use gimp to do it, but I cant seem to figure out the program. Like I said, Im REALLY bad at this lol. Is there a program out there that is maybe more user friendly that anyone could recommend? I'm pulling my hair out over this, haha

Comment

Maybe you should just say No.

Comment

Yeah, Im starting to think it is a bit beyond my skill level

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
            Working...
            X