No announcement yet.

Looking for good online print vender

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Overnightprints.com does great work for the price. I'd prefer to use local printers but they can't even come close on pricing...and my customers want the best price.

I do use a local place for some of my personal business cards.

If anyone wants some samples let me know and I'll mail you some.
    tmooregraphics
    Horsepower For Your Business!
    Follow me on Facebook and Twitter

Comment

I'd second Buda's suggestion of going local. Some online printers do a good job and are fast, but some have a rather lengthy and confusing upload process if you have other than a simple job. We've had stuff done wrong because it was uploaded the wrong way or some check box was missed or misunderstood. You pay for the mistake and the job gets delayed. If there's something in the file that doesn't work or is misspelled, it gets printed that way.

A local printer is much more likely to catch something odd in a file and at least ask you about it.
      No cell phone, no Facebook, no iAnything. Am I missing something?

Comment

i mostly go local, but when i do something online, i usually use smartpress.com

Comment

^ Was thinking of trying them out for some of my personal stuff (that I don't want my boss to know about). You've liked their quality? The samples they sent me were pretty good, especially considering the price.

blog/portfolio

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• StudioMonkey
            Reply to Bleed problem! Image to the edge
            StudioMonkey
            It is quite impossible to cut a stack of paper exactly on the trim marks. Apart from the accuracy of the cut, which can be problematic, there are other factors;

- if printed on a digital...
            Today, 06:32 AM
          • StudioMonkey
            Comment on Help Creating Textures In Illustrator
            StudioMonkey
            This is how I do it too - take a few quick photos of interesting surfaces while you're out and about and then play around with them in PhotoShop. Once you've done a few like this you get a better idea...
            Today, 06:13 AM
          • StudioMonkey
            Reply to Vistaprint debacle
            StudioMonkey
            Wow
            Today, 06:06 AM
          • kaila58
            Reply to Portfolio critique
            kaila58
            Good point, but in my opinion it's distracting in a portfolio and lacks attention to detail when displaying work.
            Yesterday, 11:30 PM
          • PrintDriver
            Reply to Portfolio critique
            PrintDriver
            Ha, I noticed the printing and registration marks and thought it refreshing to see a designer who knows to include them....
            Yesterday, 10:00 PM
          GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
          Working...
          X