Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• flipmachine
    Looking for someone to design a graphic
    flipmachine
    Hello, I make offroad camper trailers, I am looking to start vinyl wrapping my trailers, but before I do, I need a design done, not sure what I am after, more after grey scale graphics and then my logo,...
    Yesterday, 11:34 PM
  • claireabella
    Reply to Task for second interview
    claireabella
    Wow, excellent advice. I suppose I was a little naive before. I'll have a brain storm and see what I can come up with! Thanks B and Printdriver.
    Yesterday, 11:32 PM
  • B
    B
    I agree with what PrintDriver is getting at. You, as a potential junior designer, might be thinking in terms of making things look good. They, as a business, will have a more complex set of concerns that...
    Yesterday, 11:16 PM
  • B
    Reply to Away from Bauhaus and into the Modern Era
    B
    If I could predict the future, I'd be rich.

As the immediate influence of Bauhaus ideas wanes, it doesn't necessarily mean a return to anything. It might very well lead to something...
    Yesterday, 10:51 PM
  • claireabella
    claireabella
    Ohh I'll have to get my brain into gear. I had decided on a quick website mock-up, as they explained to me that their website needs updating and that is what I'd be doing if they employed me. Hmmm...perhaps...
    Yesterday, 10:22 PM