Sticker Printing?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sticker Printing?

I need cheap 1 color vinyl stickers with a QUICK turnaround, roughly 3 days.
    After doing some research, I found stickerobot.com and psprint.com.

Anyone have any feedback on either of these, or know of any other pleaces?

Thanks!

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• designzombie
    Reply to How to make a light logo look good on a light background?
    designzombie
    I don't get why you would have a different color ribbon than the bow. A bow like that is usually tied from the same ribbon that seals the box. It just looks odd. Notice the photo of the box in the banner...
    Today, 03:47 PM
  • designzombie
    Reply to Where to learn illustrator?
    designzombie
    "Best way" is subjective. It depends on if you want a working knowledge or if you want to master it. Coordination and technique with a tool isn't the same thing as knowing all the options and...
    Today, 03:38 PM
  • Payso
    Reply to Communications degree?
    Payso
    Well to be 100% the money is not important to me. Granted I want to be able to live as comfortable as possible, but no I do not feel like I am in it for the money. I have always told people Im not trying...
    Today, 03:33 PM
  • designzombie
    Reply to WHAT EXACTLY IS CAD?
    designzombie
    The confusion is in the "D." If the "D" stands for "drafting," then it's engineering; and it's all about precise measurements that will be translated to manufacturing. If...
    Today, 03:18 PM
  • designzombie
    Reply to Communications degree?
    designzombie
    If I were hiring for a marketing or marcomm position, a communications degree would be a plus. If I were hiring for an art director or graphic design position, I would hire the one with the best portfolio...
    Today, 02:56 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X