Jewel Case Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel Case Art

so im designging a Jewel Case for a band, its just a standard one with a 2fold insert. Can someone give me the dimentions that this must be? including bleed and cut, thanks

It depends on where you're having it printed. Always talk to the printer before hand - it will save you lots of headaches down the road.

As for size, if you have a cd case handy, just pull out the insert and measure it with a ruler. I don't have one handy or I'd help you out.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

If you just hop on Google and type in CD insert, you'll come across a ton of companies that have templated with bleed/cut info on them.

A little leg work goes a long way.
      Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

I'm laying out a doc on an 8.5 x 11. Could someone tell me what size paper I need?

Comment

Keith, weren't you paying attention? Get a ruler and measure it!
          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Comment

cd's are 4.75x4.75 for a 2fold (6sides in total) just multiply the width by 3. so prints will come to 4.75h x 14.25w

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• mikelamar
                Saving Patterns in Ai
                mikelamar
                Hi guys. I made some patterns in Ai CC and tried to save them via the flyout menu in swatches like pattern.ase but when I opened then nothing appeared. Can you help me please.
                Today, 12:06 PM
              • PrintDriver
                Comment on Useful skills to learn?
                PrintDriver
                That website with every type of car detail, front back sides top, doesn't show the flairs and cuts of the car body itself. A flat linear outline is not gonna tell you anything about the flair height of...
                Today, 11:40 AM
              • seamas
                Comment on Advice on if a design would work in the US?
                seamas
                Yeah, that was sort of my point.

I encountered a woman last week who was praising Vlad Putin--and how "strong" he is, and how "popular" he is.
                Today, 10:45 AM
              • kemingMatters
                Comment on Business card critique wanted.
                kemingMatters
                At large size, I would agree, however, at just under 2'' square, I disagree.
                Today, 10:41 AM
              • kemingMatters
                Comment on Advice on if a design would work in the US?
                kemingMatters
                Source quality comes into question here, although Kim Jong-un did inspire a golf game where a hole-in-one is guaranteed every time...

I'm willing to bet most of those people are divided too,...
                Today, 10:36 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X