Jewel Case Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel Case Art

so im designging a Jewel Case for a band, its just a standard one with a 2fold insert. Can someone give me the dimentions that this must be? including bleed and cut, thanks

It depends on where you're having it printed. Always talk to the printer before hand - it will save you lots of headaches down the road.

As for size, if you have a cd case handy, just pull out the insert and measure it with a ruler. I don't have one handy or I'd help you out.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

If you just hop on Google and type in CD insert, you'll come across a ton of companies that have templated with bleed/cut info on them.

A little leg work goes a long way.
      Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

I'm laying out a doc on an 8.5 x 11. Could someone tell me what size paper I need?

Comment

Keith, weren't you paying attention? Get a ruler and measure it!
          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Comment

cd's are 4.75x4.75 for a 2fold (6sides in total) just multiply the width by 3. so prints will come to 4.75h x 14.25w

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
                Reply to Printing help
                PrintDriver
                I did think of one instance where black type on glass does work.
                If this is a store front with a window display back that is white. But it will depend on what else is in the display and the viewing...
                Today, 06:04 AM
              • alice28
                Reply to Happy to Sign Up here
                alice28
                I am happy to sign up here too!!!
                Yesterday, 11:33 PM
              • Keyare
                Reply to How to Start a Magazine - Ad Pricing
                Keyare
                Wow. 13 years later and it's finally useful! Nice to hear metalbiker!! I didn't think people still did printed magazines
                Yesterday, 10:23 PM
              • CobraStrike
                Comment on Cranking them out
                CobraStrike
                This is what I was looking for, I don't know how to phrase what I meant better. Perhaps, these were for fun. Could you tell me if they are successful in using design elements like negative space, font,...
                Yesterday, 06:10 PM
              • PrintDriver
                Reply to Best background for instagram food photos?
                PrintDriver
                Food is one of the worst subjects to photograph. There's a whole art to making food appear appetizing, mostly by doing all kinds of unappetizing things to it. A photog friend of mine was into it for a...
                Yesterday, 04:06 PM
              GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X