Jewel Case Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel Case Art

so im designging a Jewel Case for a band, its just a standard one with a 2fold insert. Can someone give me the dimentions that this must be? including bleed and cut, thanks

It depends on where you're having it printed. Always talk to the printer before hand - it will save you lots of headaches down the road.

As for size, if you have a cd case handy, just pull out the insert and measure it with a ruler. I don't have one handy or I'd help you out.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

If you just hop on Google and type in CD insert, you'll come across a ton of companies that have templated with bleed/cut info on them.

A little leg work goes a long way.
      Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

I'm laying out a doc on an 8.5 x 11. Could someone tell me what size paper I need?

Comment

Keith, weren't you paying attention? Get a ruler and measure it!
          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Comment

cd's are 4.75x4.75 for a 2fold (6sides in total) just multiply the width by 3. so prints will come to 4.75h x 14.25w

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Designia
                Reply to Assignment to get the job
                Designia
                Sounds like crowdsourcing, can't they tell from your portfolio whether you'd fit or not? Good call Mumbo PASSWORD everything!!!!
                Today, 05:14 PM
              • MumboJum73
                Reply to Assignment to get the job
                MumboJum73
                Not to get negative but I would password protect all your work before you give it to them so they can only view it, not edit or print it. Sounds fishy.

As far as the rest goes, that is vague....
                Today, 05:11 PM
              • Graphic2505
                Brand new! 😊
                Graphic2505
                Hello everyone!

Just joined hoping to get and give knowledge! 😊
                Today, 04:41 PM
              • Graphic2505
                Assignment to get the job
                Graphic2505
                Hi everyone,

That's my first post here, so I hope I'm at the right place!
                I had an interview for a Graphic Designer position and in order to pass me on the next stage (2nd interview)...
                Today, 03:46 PM
              • MumboJum73
                Reply to Stock art collection -- need dozens of pix all with same artistic style
                MumboJum73
                Charge client and DYI. If you do not already know how to do something like that it's a great thing to learn. I'm sure there's many tuts online. You can even recycle the images down the road or sell them...
                Today, 03:04 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X