Jewel Case Art

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel Case Art

so im designging a Jewel Case for a band, its just a standard one with a 2fold insert. Can someone give me the dimentions that this must be? including bleed and cut, thanks

It depends on where you're having it printed. Always talk to the printer before hand - it will save you lots of headaches down the road.

As for size, if you have a cd case handy, just pull out the insert and measure it with a ruler. I don't have one handy or I'd help you out.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

If you just hop on Google and type in CD insert, you'll come across a ton of companies that have templated with bleed/cut info on them.

A little leg work goes a long way.
      Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

I'm laying out a doc on an 8.5 x 11. Could someone tell me what size paper I need?

Comment

Keith, weren't you paying attention? Get a ruler and measure it!
          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Comment

cd's are 4.75x4.75 for a 2fold (6sides in total) just multiply the width by 3. so prints will come to 4.75h x 14.25w

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Protagonist
                Reply to Dealing with a Difficult Client
                Protagonist
                I think you hit the nail on the head with this statement. I feel like someone should write a book titled "Dealing with Nit Picky Clients." I once freelanced for a company for over 8 months....
                Yesterday, 11:00 PM
              • kruze
                Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
                kruze
                hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
                Yesterday, 09:16 PM
              • kruze
                Reply to hello
                kruze
                Read it. thanks
                Yesterday, 09:04 PM
              • kruze
                Reply to realistic fairy floss/cotton candy
                kruze
                hmmm... well I'm just try to help a charity. they don't know all the sizes it will be used at, hence why I wanted to use illustrator. I don't have in design. trying to do what I can with what I have.
                Yesterday, 09:03 PM
              • tyhoppy
                Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
                tyhoppy
                We're using a digital printer for short-run jobs and I have created a job calculator, but not sure what coverage % for C,M,Y,K to use as an average for jobs to quote customers when I don't see the artwork...
                Yesterday, 08:42 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
              Working...
              X