Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Dino-Mario
    Reply to Things that jerk my chain...
    Dino-Mario
    Well, I am currently in my last semester of high school and my designing classes have gotten shorter. I know it sounds petty, but it's truly frustrating not having enough time to practice. Plus, my PC...
    Today, 03:04 AM
  • HotButton
    Reply to InDesign page numbering
    HotButton
    Move them to a dedicated top layer.
    Today, 02:28 AM
  • JB
    InDesign page numbering
    JB
    I'm trying to number pages of a magazine. I have the page numbers set up in my master page, and it's great on pages without images over that part of the page, but how can I make the page numbers go on...
    Today, 02:09 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Google logo
    ISitude
    Ya, if that announcement is meant to build some sort of expectation then I think it worked for me. Because TBH these generic lettershapes are something far less than memorable so I eagerly look forward...
    Today, 01:50 AM
  • B
    Reply to Getting the right computer & hardware for a Design Department
    B
    Your computer specs are fine.

As already mentioned, it sounds like a network (or server) problem -- especially if everyone is noticing the same thing. For what you've describe you really...
    Today, 01:40 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jewel Case Art

so im designging a Jewel Case for a band, its just a standard one with a 2fold insert. Can someone give me the dimentions that this must be? including bleed and cut, thanks

It depends on where you're having it printed. Always talk to the printer before hand - it will save you lots of headaches down the road.

As for size, if you have a cd case handy, just pull out the insert and measure it with a ruler. I don't have one handy or I'd help you out.
    "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

If you just hop on Google and type in CD insert, you'll come across a ton of companies that have templated with bleed/cut info on them.

A little leg work goes a long way.
      Official lunchboxbrain blog

Comment

I'm laying out a doc on an 8.5 x 11. Could someone tell me what size paper I need?

Comment

Keith, weren't you paying attention? Get a ruler and measure it!
          "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Comment

cd's are 4.75x4.75 for a 2fold (6sides in total) just multiply the width by 3. so prints will come to 4.75h x 14.25w

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
              Working...
              X