Sterling Ledet

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sterling Ledet

Has anyone ever heard of this company? (Sterling Ledet) Are they a good comapny???
    Better yet, has anyone ever taken a training course through them? Or a customized course?
    Even better yet, has anyone ever taken the Preflight for Production course through them?

I am in the printing end of things - does anyone have any recommended training courses and/or companies? I am looking to get further training in preflight and color management type classes. I am also looking for a good InDesign training course. My options are wide open right now, so I'd love a lot of ideas!!!

Much abliged,

Jon

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Craig B
    Reply to Monthly fee for Adobe???
    Craig B
    I believe (not sure) that you might still be able to outright buy CS6 directly from Adobe, but you had to physically call them and process it somehow over the phone (and they may discourage you every...
    Today, 08:02 PM
  • JofDiamonds
    Comment on Playing Cards
    JofDiamonds
    Thank you, I'm glad you like them.

I am considering using a different color for the portrait and the background, but I'm not sure yet how to manage it.
    Today, 06:52 PM
  • JofDiamonds
    Comment on Playing Cards
    JofDiamonds
    These will be produced on an offset printer with a spot resolution of 1200 lpi. The plan is one spot color on each card, with no tints.
    Today, 06:49 PM
  • JofDiamonds
    Reply to Playing Cards
    JofDiamonds
    I decided to give this a go. I think I prefer the original pattern, but the results are here for you to decide for yourself.
    Today, 06:45 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Monthly fee for Adobe???
    PrintDriver
    Unless you find a CS6 the answer would by no. You are at the mercy of your subscription to Adobe.
    Also no telling how much longer they will support CS6.

The fee still works out to about...
    Today, 05:59 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X