No announcement yet.

DIY cleaning of waste ink absorbers?

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY cleaning of waste ink absorbers?

Hey all, My Canon Pixma iP2000 is indicating that the waste ink absorber is almost full. The troubleshooting guide instructs me to: Continue printing, but once the absorber fills printing cannot be continued. Contact the Customer Care Center as soon as possible. Before I attempt to to contact CCC, (which sometimes can be similar to talking to a brick wall.) is there any way to clean the absorber myself? Do absorbers need to be replaced? Thanks in advance.

Latest Topics

• BlueCrab
    Reply to Looking for mentor
    I've seen that a lot of the professionals on this forum put a heavy emphasis on schooling (rightfully so). However outside a handful of very good schools I think some would be surprised at how the majority...
    Today, 12:58 PM
  • B
    Reply to How can I create this text effect?
    Just a slightly off-topic observation, but the artwork in question is a great example of how complicated, hard-to-produce effects don't necessarily add up to good design.
    Today, 10:48 AM
  • Craig B
    Reply to Looking for an Online Graphic Design Tool with Specific Features
    Craig B
    I've seen some people put together some pretty decent graphs/charts, etc. through Power BI ... maybe, MAYBE, that would work.
    Today, 09:16 AM
  • calebninja
    Reply to Looking for mentor
    Blogs and YouTube tutorials can only get you so far. Most of them just teach you how to make one really specific design.

I agree with PD that these tutorials can result in bad habits like...
    Today, 07:48 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to How to land your first internship?
    Hi Aquaknight and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 07:30 AM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings