DIY cleaning of waste ink absorbers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY cleaning of waste ink absorbers?

Hey all, My Canon Pixma iP2000 is indicating that the waste ink absorber is almost full. The troubleshooting guide instructs me to: Continue printing, but once the absorber fills printing cannot be continued. Contact the Customer Care Center as soon as possible. Before I attempt to to contact CCC, (which sometimes can be similar to talking to a brick wall.) is there any way to clean the absorber myself? Do absorbers need to be replaced? Thanks in advance.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• salsa
    Reply to Charge Tax on Top of Flat Rate?
    salsa
    I like to add tax on top of the flat rate. It makes bookkeeping easier for me. When I report gross receipts to my state, they ask for the pre-tax amount and then they automatically calculate the tax (I...
    Today, 02:07 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Book cover design - best practice?
    PrintDriver
    Not to mention the four-color dot registration in smaller lettering will make your pressman swear at you...

Now if these are book covers for digital-only books, we are probably talking about...
    Today, 10:36 AM
  • B
    Reply to Book cover design - best practice?
    B
    Yes and no. It goes against common wisdom, but when the text, graphics, symbols, whatever will be composed of halftone/screentint dots as opposed to a solid ink color, like black, there's no reason that...
    Today, 10:27 AM
  • HotButton
    Comment on Book cover design - best practice?
    HotButton
    Well of course you have to do it all correctly. That goes for everything.
    Today, 09:13 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Book cover design - best practice?
    KitchWitch
    We approve pending posts as quickly as we can. Please don't post multiples. Thanks!...
    Today, 08:58 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X