DIY cleaning of waste ink absorbers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY cleaning of waste ink absorbers?

Hey all, My Canon Pixma iP2000 is indicating that the waste ink absorber is almost full. The troubleshooting guide instructs me to: Continue printing, but once the absorber fills printing cannot be continued. Contact the Customer Care Center as soon as possible. Before I attempt to to contact CCC, (which sometimes can be similar to talking to a brick wall.) is there any way to clean the absorber myself? Do absorbers need to be replaced? Thanks in advance.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kruze
    Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
    kruze
    hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
    Today, 09:16 PM
  • kruze
    Reply to hello
    kruze
    Read it. thanks
    Today, 09:04 PM
  • kruze
    Reply to realistic fairy floss/cotton candy
    kruze
    hmmm... well I'm just try to help a charity. they don't know all the sizes it will be used at, hence why I wanted to use illustrator. I don't have in design. trying to do what I can with what I have.
    Today, 09:03 PM
  • tyhoppy
    Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
    tyhoppy
    We're using a digital printer for short-run jobs and I have created a job calculator, but not sure what coverage % for C,M,Y,K to use as an average for jobs to quote customers when I don't see the artwork...
    Today, 08:42 PM
  • Protagonist
    Reply to Vinyl Design Critique.
    Protagonist
    I like the first version the best. The sidebar with the two birds at the bottom seems the most appealing to me. The album is called disappear and the lines in the electrical tower "disappear"...
    Today, 08:27 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X