DIY cleaning of waste ink absorbers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY cleaning of waste ink absorbers?

Hey all, My Canon Pixma iP2000 is indicating that the waste ink absorber is almost full. The troubleshooting guide instructs me to: Continue printing, but once the absorber fills printing cannot be continued. Contact the Customer Care Center as soon as possible. Before I attempt to to contact CCC, (which sometimes can be similar to talking to a brick wall.) is there any way to clean the absorber myself? Do absorbers need to be replaced? Thanks in advance.

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• iTagi
    Comment on Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
    iTagi
    I do agree and would like to see how that would look on the logo instead of the full P1L
    Today, 08:12 PM
  • iTagi
    Comment on Classrom Ads Projects
    iTagi
    Didn't think about the possessive products and missing the products names. Thanks for the catch.

The Baby on the alcoholic beverage ad was intentional being that I wanted to add a little...
    Today, 08:10 PM
  • B
    Reply to Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
    B
    I think you're forcing that radiator grill idea in a direction it doesn't want to go. Just an idea, but a simple, radiator-like approximation of a P1L can be made using four equally spaced vertical bars...
    Today, 06:55 PM
  • CobraStrike
    Comment on Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
    CobraStrike
    hahaha wow, i've been looking at it for hours and didn't notice. Also I did adjust the p and the 1.
    Today, 05:45 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Left, Right or Keep Trying Kiddo
    PrintDriver
    I think Mr. Pearson isn't gonna like how you spelled his name...

Also, don't connect the P to the 1.
    Today, 05:44 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X