DIY cleaning of waste ink absorbers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY cleaning of waste ink absorbers?

Hey all, My Canon Pixma iP2000 is indicating that the waste ink absorber is almost full. The troubleshooting guide instructs me to: Continue printing, but once the absorber fills printing cannot be continued. Contact the Customer Care Center as soon as possible. Before I attempt to to contact CCC, (which sometimes can be similar to talking to a brick wall.) is there any way to clean the absorber myself? Do absorbers need to be replaced? Thanks in advance.

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Reply to Coloring Book Cover Design
    KitchWitch
    Hi ParkPrince and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 08:46 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Google Fiber
    PrintDriver
    With Comcast it isn't so much the internet that's crappy. It's their email service.
    There's a spam prefilter you can't control. It happens that some of my contacts get caught up in that and i never...
    Today, 08:37 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Comment on Dream jobs?
    PrintDriver
    fishy? or phishy?
    Today, 08:33 AM
  • Obsidian86
    Reply to Google Fiber
    Obsidian86
    Congratulations!
    Some day I'll be able to stop paying Comcast $120 a month for crappy, unreliable internet...
    Today, 08:13 AM
  • calebninja
    Comment on Dream jobs?
    calebninja
    hmmmm....seems fishy.....
    Today, 07:57 AM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X