Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• StudioMonkey
    Reply to Two-Page Spread PDF | Background Split
    StudioMonkey
    I always specify a PDF for artwork and if its a booklet I always ask for single pages not spreads.

Maxal the thermometer looks odd because you have bleed - this gives an extra bit on the...
    Today, 10:01 AM
  • Casseopia
    Reply to Creative Suite and upgrading
    Casseopia
    "I would suggest upgrading to a version that Adobe still supports just incase you run into issues, that way you can call Adobe and they can kill a couple hours of your day and eventually conclude...
    Today, 08:24 AM
  • ISitude
    Reply to Logo tutorial
    ISitude
    There's a follow-up survey found just after the last vid ...I'm guessing that my written answers are also award winning
    Today, 03:48 AM
  • MichaelWied
    Comment on Logo tutorial
    MichaelWied
    Agreed.
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Logo tutorial
    PrintDriver
    Then change the title to "Getting Started with Illustrator"
    Not "Logo Design."
    Today, 03:25 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DIY cleaning of waste ink absorbers?

Hey all, My Canon Pixma iP2000 is indicating that the waste ink absorber is almost full. The troubleshooting guide instructs me to: Continue printing, but once the absorber fills printing cannot be continued. Contact the Customer Care Center as soon as possible. Before I attempt to to contact CCC, (which sometimes can be similar to talking to a brick wall.) is there any way to clean the absorber myself? Do absorbers need to be replaced? Thanks in advance.

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X