Metallic Inks!? - Printers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallic Inks!? - Printers?

Hi everyone, can someone tell me a good low cost printers that can print in Metallic Inks?, either low cost or a company that does short run prints?

Thanks!

Check your yellow pages and call around for quotes. There are probably a ton of small local printers that can accommodate you. Check out the graphic arts blue book also - you may be able to find wholesalers in your area. http://www.gabb.com/
    Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
    http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi, thanks I'll try a few locals... but that page isn't any help cause I'm in the UK lol!!

Comment

Most Printers can print with metallic inks. If they are a digital shop they can't, they need to have a press. And they have to have the ink. It's just a matter of ordering it.

Just remember, metallic inks work best on coated stock.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• tonyyyd
          Different size booklet
          tonyyyd
          Hi All,

I am trying to create a 12 page booklet (including front and back cover) and I cant figure out how to set it up in inDesign. I have facing pages turned ON and exporting as...
          Today, 07:48 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Borders. Another stupid question
          PrintDriver
          Select the first rectangle, go to Object>Path>offset path. For an inside border use a negative number. Outside is positive number.
          If you want to fill the frame, select both objects and make...
          Today, 06:58 PM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Illustrator Error Message
          PrintDriver
          ^ This.

Is DTG ''direct to garment''? If so, is .png what you really want?...
          Today, 04:07 PM
        • KitchWitch
          Reply to Borders. Another stupid question
          KitchWitch
          I think if you shift/drag it bigger, it will make it a square. I would duplicate the rectangle and increase the size by a percentage, then align to the original.
          Today, 03:47 PM
        • iyiyi
          Borders. Another stupid question
          iyiyi
          I've been doing this the hard way for years and I'm just going to ask the stupid question.

If I have a rectangle, and I want a border around it (not a stroke) that is perfectly aligned (same...
          Today, 03:43 PM
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X