Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• PanToshi
    Reply to My head hurts...
    PanToshi
    Someone I know was talking about "doing a booklet in powerpoint" today.... I'm sorry RKK, maybe you can stick her in your 'restricted' folder - then all her posts will be.... contained.
    Today, 04:12 AM
  • whereisrando
    Reply to Help pick my logo for photography, feedback appreciated
    whereisrando
    Hmm. I brought back the "I"s while adding a camera as you mentioned, though I do agree about the gear point. At least this shouldn't resemble a telescope as much. Plus a better favicon.
    Today, 03:56 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Help Identifying Fonts
    Buda
    The sans serif is really close to Bliss Bold and the italics is really close to Century Book Italic. Both not exact though.
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to letterpress printer in Vancouver, USA
    Buda
    Welcome! I mostly work in offset print and we see clients request a certain letterpress look every now and then....
    Today, 03:19 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Logo&Website for charity
    Buda
    I like the general design aesthetic but I'm not 100% sure it suits a charity for seniors. It looks more like a company (science, pharma or tech) for younger people.

Also, yellow text on light...
    Today, 03:13 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallic Inks!? - Printers?

Hi everyone, can someone tell me a good low cost printers that can print in Metallic Inks?, either low cost or a company that does short run prints?

Thanks!

Check your yellow pages and call around for quotes. There are probably a ton of small local printers that can accommodate you. Check out the graphic arts blue book also - you may be able to find wholesalers in your area. http://www.gabb.com/
    Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
    http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi, thanks I'll try a few locals... but that page isn't any help cause I'm in the UK lol!!

Comment

Most Printers can print with metallic inks. If they are a digital shop they can't, they need to have a press. And they have to have the ink. It's just a matter of ordering it.

Just remember, metallic inks work best on coated stock.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X