Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• GMRooster
    Reply to Building Grid Systems
    GMRooster
    kern,
    It's far more than a 3D program. And has a grid you can snap to. It has the ability to import any font. If you are saying this is a bad tool for such an easy job, I would have to strongly...
    Today, 04:09 PM
  • spunch
    Reply to Hey, New member -- need a quick crit.
    spunch
    Thanks Tympanga and SandraGenJobs for the crits.

I agree on the negative parts and am working on an iteration. I'll post it here later I hope.
    Today, 04:06 PM
  • Amnongil
    Reply to Rolex submariner using pen tool
    Amnongil
    Sorry, i meant like 3.5-4 hours not 2 hours... how is it?...
    Today, 03:50 PM
  • kemingMatters
    Comment on Building Grid Systems
    kemingMatters
    So you are suggesting that they use a 3D rendering/animation software to setup a grid system that is meant for the layout and communication of information? When confronted with a loose screw I would suggest...
    Today, 03:21 PM
  • B
    Reply to Rolex submariner using pen tool
    B
    Seriously, a couple of hours? If so, you're awfully fast....
    Today, 03:17 PM

Powered by mediabistro.com
Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallic Inks!? - Printers?

Hi everyone, can someone tell me a good low cost printers that can print in Metallic Inks?, either low cost or a company that does short run prints?

Thanks!

Check your yellow pages and call around for quotes. There are probably a ton of small local printers that can accommodate you. Check out the graphic arts blue book also - you may be able to find wholesalers in your area. http://www.gabb.com/
    Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
    http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi, thanks I'll try a few locals... but that page isn't any help cause I'm in the UK lol!!

Comment

Most Printers can print with metallic inks. If they are a digital shop they can't, they need to have a press. And they have to have the ink. It's just a matter of ordering it.

Just remember, metallic inks work best on coated stock.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X