Metallic Inks!? - Printers?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallic Inks!? - Printers?

Hi everyone, can someone tell me a good low cost printers that can print in Metallic Inks?, either low cost or a company that does short run prints?

Thanks!

Check your yellow pages and call around for quotes. There are probably a ton of small local printers that can accommodate you. Check out the graphic arts blue book also - you may be able to find wholesalers in your area. http://www.gabb.com/
    Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
    http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

Hi, thanks I'll try a few locals... but that page isn't any help cause I'm in the UK lol!!

Comment

Most Printers can print with metallic inks. If they are a digital shop they can't, they need to have a press. And they have to have the ink. It's just a matter of ordering it.

Just remember, metallic inks work best on coated stock.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• b-designs797
          Reply to Get to work! …with partial content.
          b-designs797
          Hey, at least you get THAT much. What a dream to actually create something.

my boss:
          -mocks up idea in publisher.
          -"make that"
          -stands over me on occasion and...
          Today, 03:53 PM
        • MissCrystal
          CS6 vs. Creative Cloud
          MissCrystal
          Hello, I really appreciate everyone's input and help so far as I am new to Adobe products and graphic design itself. I don't want to make graphic design a career but more as a hobby or small income possibly...
          Today, 03:15 PM
        • kemingMatters
          Comment on File for T-Shirt Printing
          kemingMatters
          Can your contact not ask? or at the very least put you in contact with their vendor? Seems a little silly to risk something not going as planned, costing more etc, when a few words could circumvent issues....
          Today, 02:47 PM
        • Cosmo
          Reply to File for T-Shirt Printing
          Cosmo
          I still think it's asking for trouble to just assume something is going print okay. If the person you are dealing with doesn't know the answer, find out. Get the information for whoever is producing the...
          Today, 02:03 PM
        • rockinthisworld
          Comment on File for T-Shirt Printing
          rockinthisworld
          Thank you, this is very helpful!
          Today, 02:01 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X