Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Novauri
    Reply to [Hiring] Web, Print, and Video Graphic Designer for Bitcoin Service
    Novauri
    This position has been filled. Thank you for your interest in Novauri!
    Yesterday, 11:46 PM
  • Lust3rX
    Adobe Illustrator SVG Transparency/Knockout Problem
    Lust3rX
    Hey guys, I'm 16 years old and I'm a junior designer at a company called Timewyse.
    I'm currently working on some icons for professions and I need to convert everything to .svg format.
    I have...
    Yesterday, 10:28 PM
  • <b>
    Reply to Creative Suite and upgrading
    <b>
    It's in Adobe's interests to ensure that their new software will open files from older versions. If their new software didn't do this, it would be a disincentive for people to upgrade since it would mean...
    Yesterday, 10:10 PM
  • Cosmo
    Cosmo
    We get files from all versions in all the time. Got an Illustrator 8 file the other day. Never had a problem updating them to CS6.
    Yesterday, 08:52 PM
  • salsa
    salsa
    I upgraded from CS2 to CS6 a year ago and haven't had any problems. I mostly use ID and AI though, so I can't speak to PS.

Are you staying on the same computer? Getting a new one? That might...
    Yesterday, 08:49 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do you have your business cards printed?

hey everyone,
    i'm in a rush to get some business cards done for a client. i have no idea where to go, because i'm fairly new to print. does anyone know of a good place online that is inexpensive??? i was using 4colorprint, but they don't have heavyweight paper, which is a must. i've designed full color, full bled, double sided, standard sized cards. i'd like them to be on heavyweight, uncoated or matte-finished paper. no gloss! any leads would be appreciated.

moscarda.

Hey Drorain, customer for ya!

Comment

contact Drorain via PM or something. He printed mine, and they came out great.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Hey, I'm late, but just thought I'd say I do all my biz card printing at home-for clients and myself. Matte paper, ivory, glossy you name it. Ironically did double-sided matte cards for a client last month.

Comment

I'm not trying to take any business away from GDF but we use overnightprints.com for small card orders we don't have time to squueze in here at work.
          People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

I have used overnightprints.com and www.osprint.net

Comment

Hey, a friend of mine asked me to help her out w/ a small run of business cards. I've heard overnightprints mentioned a few times, but I want to make extra sure they're reliable and of good quality since this job would lead to more work, especially if I can get work done at the prices overnightprints offers.

Comment

We've used them maybe a dozen times over the past 3 years when we couldn't meet the clients' schedule. We've had no complaints from the clients so I'd say we're happy.
                People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

business cards?

Send me a pm, I'll get you a quote, setup the files, and have em ready for you in no time, but first I need a pm with certain specs...

How many cards? 250, 500, 1000?
                  Color Setups? 4/0 4/1 4/4
                  Matte Or Both Sides, or gloss on one side?

My prices are very difficult to beat on short run printing, I work for one of the major online printers (like overnight) but I can assure you get them printed right and guarentee the quality...

our weight is 80lb stock...standard business card weight, the size is trimmed to 1/16 of an inch smaller than reg cards because we print in gangs...

rough ballpark of what your asking is 45-60 bucks for 250 cards, depending on how fast u need em
                  Tapp-d
                  "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Drorain
                    business cards?
                    I'll remember ya next time we send out!
                    Rick

Comment

Oh just FYI - I got some postcards printed from Dro and they came out great!!

:thumbsup:
                      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Drorain printed postcards and business cards for me, and flyers for my boss. They turned out great, and kept me in the loop the whole time the order was in progress.

ditto on the thumbsup!
                        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Hey, what about those damn business cards leanne...pffffft!!!

Mind you, that was a one time only thing and leanne has a special method of payment.

Comment

Originally posted by Drorain
                            business cards?

Send me a pm, I'll get you a quote, setup the files, and have em ready for you in no time, but first I need a pm with certain specs...

How many cards? 250, 500, 1000?
                            Color Setups? 4/0 4/1 4/4
                            Matte Or Both Sides, or gloss on one side?

My prices are very difficult to beat on short run printing, I work for one of the major online printers (like overnight) but I can assure you get them printed right and guarentee the quality...

our weight is 80lb stock...standard business card weight, the size is trimmed to 1/16 of an inch smaller than reg cards because we print in gangs...

rough ballpark of what your asking is 45-60 bucks for 250 cards, depending on how fast u need em
                            Hey Drorian,

I own an online Commercial Printing Company if your looking for a change
                            Joe Davis

There are 3 types of people....Those who make things happen......Those who watch things happen.....and those who wonder what happened.

Comment

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                            Working...
                            X