Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• misplacedVTer
    Comment on Anyone else only have a diploma┬┐?
    misplacedVTer
    We don't even consider applications that don't list a degree where I work, though even people with degrees can have terrible portfolios. Out of probably 30 applicants from our most recent opening, maybe...
    Today, 08:37 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Standards of Graphic Design
    Buda
    Honestly, if you are unsure, it's better to under design. People who are new to design have this tendency to put everything they can think of into a design. Design is just as much about culling and restraint....
    Today, 08:31 PM
  • Buda
    Reply to Crop Marks and Cutting Paper
    Buda
    We have a $250,000 digital printer and the backups can be up to 2mm out. That is within specifications.

So the answer is no. It's near impossible to get a printer that is bang on. Which is...
    Today, 08:29 PM
  • garricks
    Reply to Font
    garricks
    Looks like it's not a free font. But $25 for four fonts in a typeface is really reasonable.
    Today, 07:57 PM
  • Hootch
    Font
    Hootch
    Does anyone know where I can find the Mon Amour Script alt font, or is it just a pay font?
    Today, 07:48 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where do you have your business cards printed?

hey everyone,
    i'm in a rush to get some business cards done for a client. i have no idea where to go, because i'm fairly new to print. does anyone know of a good place online that is inexpensive??? i was using 4colorprint, but they don't have heavyweight paper, which is a must. i've designed full color, full bled, double sided, standard sized cards. i'd like them to be on heavyweight, uncoated or matte-finished paper. no gloss! any leads would be appreciated.

moscarda.

Hey Drorain, customer for ya!

Comment

contact Drorain via PM or something. He printed mine, and they came out great.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Hey, I'm late, but just thought I'd say I do all my biz card printing at home-for clients and myself. Matte paper, ivory, glossy you name it. Ironically did double-sided matte cards for a client last month.

Comment

I'm not trying to take any business away from GDF but we use overnightprints.com for small card orders we don't have time to squueze in here at work.
          People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

I have used overnightprints.com and www.osprint.net

Comment

Hey, a friend of mine asked me to help her out w/ a small run of business cards. I've heard overnightprints mentioned a few times, but I want to make extra sure they're reliable and of good quality since this job would lead to more work, especially if I can get work done at the prices overnightprints offers.

Comment

We've used them maybe a dozen times over the past 3 years when we couldn't meet the clients' schedule. We've had no complaints from the clients so I'd say we're happy.
                People tell me "Have a Good One!' Hell, I already have a good one, I just need a BIGGER one! - George Carlin

Comment

business cards?

Send me a pm, I'll get you a quote, setup the files, and have em ready for you in no time, but first I need a pm with certain specs...

How many cards? 250, 500, 1000?
                  Color Setups? 4/0 4/1 4/4
                  Matte Or Both Sides, or gloss on one side?

My prices are very difficult to beat on short run printing, I work for one of the major online printers (like overnight) but I can assure you get them printed right and guarentee the quality...

our weight is 80lb stock...standard business card weight, the size is trimmed to 1/16 of an inch smaller than reg cards because we print in gangs...

rough ballpark of what your asking is 45-60 bucks for 250 cards, depending on how fast u need em
                  Tapp-d
                  "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Originally posted by Drorain
                    business cards?
                    I'll remember ya next time we send out!
                    Rick

Comment

Oh just FYI - I got some postcards printed from Dro and they came out great!!

:thumbsup:
                      I blog, you blog, we all blog!

Comment

Drorain printed postcards and business cards for me, and flyers for my boss. They turned out great, and kept me in the loop the whole time the order was in progress.

ditto on the thumbsup!
                        "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Hey, what about those damn business cards leanne...pffffft!!!

Mind you, that was a one time only thing and leanne has a special method of payment.

Comment

Originally posted by Drorain
                            business cards?

Send me a pm, I'll get you a quote, setup the files, and have em ready for you in no time, but first I need a pm with certain specs...

How many cards? 250, 500, 1000?
                            Color Setups? 4/0 4/1 4/4
                            Matte Or Both Sides, or gloss on one side?

My prices are very difficult to beat on short run printing, I work for one of the major online printers (like overnight) but I can assure you get them printed right and guarentee the quality...

our weight is 80lb stock...standard business card weight, the size is trimmed to 1/16 of an inch smaller than reg cards because we print in gangs...

rough ballpark of what your asking is 45-60 bucks for 250 cards, depending on how fast u need em
                            Hey Drorian,

I own an online Commercial Printing Company if your looking for a change
                            Joe Davis

There are 3 types of people....Those who make things happen......Those who watch things happen.....and those who wonder what happened.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
                            Working...
                            X