Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• HotButton
    Reply to Non-Disclosure Agreement
    HotButton
    I'd still say "no." But, depending on how "significantly different" it is from the original, you may not be in violation of the agreement. It would be a judgement call, with the operative...
    Today, 02:33 PM
  • Inkling
    Inkling
    What if it's an original work of skill, labour and judgement and significantly different from the original?...
    Today, 02:15 PM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to Wide Format Printer
    PrintDriver
    17" is large format, not wide format.

What are you going to be doing with the prints?

I have a little 6-color Epson Artisan for cheap money that I use for in-office print...
    Today, 01:56 PM
  • PrintDriver
    PrintDriver
    Short answer?
    No.
    Today, 01:53 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Portfolio critique requested :)
    HotButton
    I'd love to really go through this site and offer some detailed reaction if/when I ever get enough time, but having had a quick browse, I'd anticipate having little to say on the negative side. A fair...
    Today, 01:47 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Inkjet Would You Get?

I've scanned the printer reviews in the sticky post but didn't find much in recommending any inkjets. I have a HP Photosmart 7450 but it doesn't allow me to color manage it so i'm in the market for a good replacement...

Any suggestions? It's for proofing print work, and printing retouched photos.

Thanks for the help!

I use a HP DesignJet 50 ps with a print management software from Heidelberg. I use it for proof only, with 2 special proof papers from Efi and with 2 color profiles (one for each paper). I like the prints verry much.. the quality is flowless.
    Beauty is in the eye of the beer holder !

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X