Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Used Printer/cutter

Hi!

I was wondering if anyone is looking to get rid of a printer/cutter. I live in Canada and was wondering if any other fellow Canadians out there are selling a Roland Versacamm, Soljet, or other. If so, please send an e-mail to greasygroove@yahoo.ca

Thanks

You really don't want to buy a used printer/cutter unless you can see it in action and can get some kind of aftermarket warrenty on it. Rolands have a tendency to band.
    Try www.signindustry.com or www.signweb.com. Not a lot of sign guys here.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Kool
      Reply to Illustrator question
      Kool
      It was just a logo that the designer modified the text by covering up bits here and there, super lazy as some designers tend to be. It would have taken forever to do it one by one. Ended up taking less...
      Today, 03:07 PM
    • PrintDriver
      PrintDriver
      What Kem said.
      Doing them one at a time using pathfinder to subtract (minus front) is probably safer so you can keep an eye on the stacking order.

In the pathfinder palette, open up...
      Today, 02:49 PM
    • Kool
      Kool
      Perfect! I knew it was something simple. I was trying to use the "Path" in the "Objects" menu instead of the pathfinder toolbox Duh LOL All I had to do was select everything and use...
      Today, 02:49 PM
    • kemingMatters
      kemingMatters
      You could try Select > Same > Fill Color to get all of the boxes, then convert them to a compound shape and use pathfinder to subtract. However depending on the way the document is made the best...
      Today, 02:36 PM
    • kemingMatters
      Reply to Diamond Logo Finalists -Need Opinion on Style route?
      kemingMatters
      Truly, none of these feel complete. I'm also not sure if there is an intended superman reference, for me, it's definitely present in all of them....
      Today, 02:31 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X