Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• salsa
    Reply to Japan scraps Olympic logo over plagiarism allegation
    salsa
    I don't understand, plagiarism aside, how someone could design a logo knowing that it would be published to the world and think "I'll just copy this design over here, no one will notice..."...
    Today, 09:25 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Google logo
    salsa
    From google's website: To me, that's a different approach to logos than I've seen in the past where the goal was to create something timeless and long-lasting. The fact that they're announcing to everyone...
    Today, 09:18 PM
  • salsa
    Reply to Multiple return addresses
    salsa
    I had a client who had two addresses on his business cards and letterhead, but just one on the envelopes. I'd think he would want just one return address on the envelopes so that he can control where...
    Today, 09:10 PM
  • jen10do
    Getting the right computer & hardware for a Design Department
    jen10do
    Hello everyone!

I work in a graphic design department for a manufacturing/distribution company (so we do a lot of print and web work such as packaging, magazine ads, catalogs, trade show...
    Today, 08:49 PM
  • HotButton
    Comment on Suggestions would be appreciated.
    HotButton
    Yeah, it's kind of a weird question that no one can really answer with specificity. If it was me, I'd move to or near a small-to-medium-size beach resort town, preferably on the West coast. There is always...
    Today, 08:28 PM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparel wholesaler ??????

Anyone aware of any customized Apparel wholesaler on the web!
    I use to deal with the guys at DFS forms, but they are out of the aparel business!
    I am sill searching, there should be a Carlson Craft styled wholesaler out there!
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
Working...
X