Apparel wholesaler ??????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparel wholesaler ??????

Anyone aware of any customized Apparel wholesaler on the web!
    I use to deal with the guys at DFS forms, but they are out of the aparel business!
    I am sill searching, there should be a Carlson Craft styled wholesaler out there!

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Protagonist
    Reply to Logo Animation Help
    Protagonist
    designzombie eerrr wrong. You can do this quickly two ways. You can use an effect called "paint on" and literally paint a brush stroke over the script (say 5 frames per stroke). From there you...
    Today, 01:42 AM
  • Protagonist
    Reply to First stabs at a personal logo
    Protagonist
    Not bad, I would prefer your counters be in the shape of the original font and not perfect circles.
    Today, 01:24 AM
  • Protagonist
    Reply to Website Critique?
    Protagonist
    The design isn't bad in my opinion although there is still a lot that you need to do in terms of coding and backend - all of which I know nothing about. But as far as design it's not bad. The background...
    Yesterday, 11:32 PM
  • Protagonist
    Reply to Motion Graphics Dissertation Advice
    Protagonist
    There isn't much out there because the industry is so new (digital, celluloid has been around for about 100 years). I'm a Motionographer and the industry is really a cross between Filmmakers, Graphic...
    Yesterday, 11:28 PM
  • Northeast Ink
    Comment on Show customer Pantones used in design
    Northeast Ink
    OK I've concluded that the best way to do it is how I'm doing it already. Manually entering in. I have PDF software that I thought might be able to generate it and seeing that there are some Scripts...
    Yesterday, 10:16 PM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X