Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• Juniberry
    Reply to Wordpress theme and plugin help for print company.
    Juniberry
    I should also mention that a theme that supports the visual composer would be excellent....
    Today, 05:54 AM
  • Juniberry
    Wordpress theme and plugin help for print company.
    Juniberry
    Howdy-doody fellas and bellas, I'm just after some quick advice from those of you out there with plenty of experience choosing and working with WP themes.

Attached is a template/guide to...
    Today, 05:53 AM
  • arielr190
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    arielr190
    the business is online. print-wise, the smallest it will ever get is a business card.
    Today, 03:53 AM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Reply to UX tips
    lowfatgraphics
    Hmm This isn't UX, it is UI... Its common to get the two mixed up but having worked in UX and now UI, there is a pretty big difference.

Now from a UI stand point, there isn't much here...aside...
    Today, 03:52 AM
  • lowfatgraphics
    Reply to Candy Shop Logo
    lowfatgraphics
    "S" is tough to read-- looks interesting. the glossy highlights seem to have multiple light sources tho...might want to double check.
    Today, 03:43 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• printing ID Badges

The service techs at my place of work are requesting picture ID badges. My boss wants to keep it in house if possible. What's the best way to go about this? Anyone had to do this before or have any suggestions?
    You see, whenever I start feeling sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story.

Just a piece of paper laminated with a little slit punched in the top for your clip to attach would probably be the easiest way. But it's going to be a lot of work - taking everyones picture and making sure you get their name and job title or badge number straight is going to be tough... you can always take two pictures one with them holding up their info and one of just them for the actual badge, or hold it low enough that you can crop it out. I dont know if this is the best way of going about it but that's all I can really think of. hope this helps (at least a little)
    -S-
    SIZE DOES MATTER!

Comment

I already have pictures taken & Their manager is getting me their info. I'm just researching the cheapest and best way to do it for my boss
      You see, whenever I start feeling sick, I just stop being sick and be awesome instead. True story.

Comment

cheapest way:
        Less be more.

Comment

Click here for information.
          Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.
          http://www.pedrospracticaljokes.blogspot.com/

Comment

at the print shop where I worked they printed photo ID badges off the laser printer and ran them through the laminator.
            "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

I think MD is more than slightly disturbed...although his information is funny!

Comment

Thank you 9iron.
                I believe it is my personal duty to share my wealth of knowledge and personal experiences with the world via this forum.
                Some advice is profound, some is clever. The above post is a good example of both.

Comment

Cheers, MD! We appreciate your efforts, mate.
                  "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

MD, I believe your right!

Comment

MD, thats what i tried telling them, lol, they just stared at me like i was nuts...

Comment

Thanks for the love guys and colonel thanks for sticking up for me and my insane genius.
                        BTW if you are nuts (or like squirrel) join the conversation in the "How about a little craziness to uplift our Tuesday blues?" thread. I think we need a lot more craziness in there. (and less squirrel)

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
                        Working...
                        X