Best font for fine print

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best font for fine print

Whats the best font, in your opinion, for fine print? Currently I have it at 5 pt (.063 in) in Arial Narrow. Any other suggestions? Thanks.
    JASON TURNER | JAYWORKS.NET

Arial narrow is awesome for fine print. Helvetica is just as fine, but it's wider, improving readability at fine print sizes (which you may or may not want, you're not printing a contract so people can sell you their souls, are you, satan?). It's a very common font for forms and such.
    IM me sometime! I promise I won't abbrev. any words under fourteen letters long.

Comment

I can think of several that would work well... just stick to a sans serif and you should be fine.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• B
        Reply to Help Creating Textures In Illustrator
        B
        I can't give you the exact recipe for creating textures like you've shown because they were all created, as you just mentioned, using various filters, brushes, and other tools in Photoshop.
        Today, 02:46 PM
      • aregvan
        Reply to Need Logo criticize
        aregvan
        All very good points. Thank you for your feedback, this is greatly appreciated....
        Today, 02:46 PM
      • waverace
        waverace
        Alright! I'm just planning to use these textures in my personal art projects for the time being. I don't particularly want to get in the habit of doing things "wrong" but don't have to worry...
        Today, 01:05 PM
      • Ms.O
        Reply to Design Team Question
        Ms.O
        i think i agree. i see it as too many of cooks in the kitchen. we all get along as co-workers, but we each have our own style and ownership of our own set of projects.

i don't think it sounds...
        Today, 12:57 PM
      • PrintDriver
        PrintDriver
        First you have to determine if doing them in photoshop is the correct route to take. For instance, if you are creating a logo, using photoshop (and these textures in general) would be a bad idea.
        Today, 12:36 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X