Best font for fine print

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best font for fine print

Whats the best font, in your opinion, for fine print? Currently I have it at 5 pt (.063 in) in Arial Narrow. Any other suggestions? Thanks.
    JASON TURNER | JAYWORKS.NET

Arial narrow is awesome for fine print. Helvetica is just as fine, but it's wider, improving readability at fine print sizes (which you may or may not want, you're not printing a contract so people can sell you their souls, are you, satan?). It's a very common font for forms and such.
    IM me sometime! I promise I won't abbrev. any words under fourteen letters long.

Comment

I can think of several that would work well... just stick to a sans serif and you should be fine.
      "It's never too late to be who you might have been." - George Eliot

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to One off off-set lithographic Print?
        PrintDriver
        I saw the word Bromide and ran screaming from the room....

I don't do any litho printing but I'm guessing, like most presses these days, the output is emulated by some form of digital print...
        Today, 04:07 PM
      • albemala
        Iris - Color palettes editor
        albemala
        Hi everyone,

I am the developer of a new desktop app called "Iris - Color palettes editor".

I'm writing here to ask if there could be someone interested in trying the...
        Today, 04:00 PM
      • Glitchin
        Reply to Bar Logo Critique
        Glitchin
        Hard to judge in this mockup. If possible, I would like to see it in just plain old black and white.
        Today, 03:45 PM
      • B
        Reply to One off off-set lithographic Print?
        B
        A bromide is, skipping the details, mostly just a photographic print. It's been years since I've heard that term used and even longer since I used to have them made on occasion earlier in my career....
        Today, 02:26 PM
      • legend91
        Reply to Auto placing multiple PDF pages on specific position on Artboard in Illustrator
        legend91
        Ladies, gentlemen,

just to give you a feedback about this post. Meanwhile I have found Montax Imposer and I am very satisfied with it.

I have bought this software recently, standalone...
        Today, 01:59 PM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X