Mimaki JV3 inks... true solvent??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mimaki JV3 inks... true solvent??

Can anybody tell me if the Mimaki OEM inks for the JV3-160SP are a true solvent? Our inks are the SS1 variety and im told that the SS2 are a more aggressive solvent, the inks we use are quite easy to rub off and behave like a mild solvent. This is causing issues with not enough ink being held on the media and also with very prints that are not particularly durable.

Thank you

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
    Reply to Critique Company Pamphlet, Please
    PrintDriver
    Gawd, I hate Photobucket.... And I hate this new web trick where as you go to close the window you roll over something that brings in a not-quite-popup that says, ''Before you go...'' or in this case...
    Today, 07:22 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to help with identifying pattern
    PrintDriver
    It's definitely camo.
    The only reason I didn't suggest tracing it is it may be a stock image in its original use. That can get kind of touchy depending on the licensing and your continued use.
    Today, 07:06 AM
  • max.river95
    Reply to Installing fonts
    max.river95
    I am using a Win PC now. I am sorry I have switched!
    Today, 06:10 AM
  • Caleson
    Reply to Critique Company Pamphlet, Please
    Caleson
    I can't seem to avoid running everything together whenever I post on this forum. Hopefully an administrator can fix it.
    Today, 04:11 AM
  • Caleson
    Critique Company Pamphlet, Please
    Caleson
    I made a 2-sided company profile based on a local entrepreneur. Although it's nothing groundbreaking, I'm pretty satisfied it and think I'll put it in my portfolio. The only parts I didn't create myself...
    Today, 04:09 AM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X