Collapse

Featured Images Featured Images Module
Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• iambunny
    Reply to I now work full-time for a printer!
    iambunny
    Wow, I just came to check on this post and realized that what I typed on my phone on my lunch break on Friday did not go through like I thought it did. Sorry guys!

Anyway, thanks so much...
    Today, 03:38 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Hello GDF!
    KitchWitch
    Mini welcome tacos!

Today, 12:46 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to School assignment: Collateral campaign
    PrintDriver
    Um...do you seriously want to focus on blowing bubbles for a disease that pretty much drowns you in mucous???
    Today, 12:31 AM
  • Roth
    Reply to New Logo
    Roth
    The blue scales remind me of Bumblebee's face. Whichever way you choose to go, make it the simpler version, so for example the two circles rather than the literal scales, you want to show not tell. Make...
    Yesterday, 10:33 PM
  • Roth
    Reply to Poster critique
    Roth
    He looks like he's been in a fight with a cassette.

You can't do a poster and assume you'll throw all the imporant when and where stuff in later. They're integral.
    Yesterday, 10:24 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Banner printing on XEROX 7750 GX

For my studio I took XEROX 7750 GX as a proof AND for banner printing because some jobs for clients are 3 or 4 A4 in row with 2 or 3 folds. On XEROX site for supported papers and size (http://office.support.xerox.com/srvs...on=r1010120977) you can see that printable area for banners is 302x1194 mm which is enough for 3 or 4 A4 with bleed for cutting. But max I get is 295 mm in height.
    On the support site (LIVE expert) they always send me link for supported paers and size. No help or explanation how to solve my problem.

I would be very greatful if someone knows the REAL (in life) printable area for 7750 GX banner printing so I can use this machine for the reason I bought it for or to return it to XEROX.

Thank you all!!!

overprint
    Last edited by brainlifting; 10-10-2005, 06:50 PM.
Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
Working...
X