X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing on rubber?

Doing an invite for a client who wants to do something with rubber. Anyone have experience printing on "rubberized" paper or special transparencies? FiberMark makes a paper call "Touché Cover" but the color selection sucks...

Any suggestions would be of great help!

The only time I've had this done, the job was silkscreened.....it looked like hell so we had a company foil the job....it looked pretty decent. They only drawback was the job had to be letterpressed really slow almost 1 at a time.

Good luck
    Joe Davis

There are 3 types of people....Those who make things happen......Those who watch things happen.....and those who wonder what happened.

Comment

Get em printed on neoprene (mousepads)

Comment

Originally posted by lipsofliver
        Doing an invite for a client who wants to do something with rubber. Anyone have experience printing on "rubberized" paper or special transparencies? FiberMark makes a paper call "Touché Cover" but the color selection sucks...

Any suggestions would be of great help!
        We have done a few jobs on Touche Cover and you are right the color selection is very limited. We are about to print a job where the client could not find the color they wanted so we are going to print over the stock with another color - I'll let you know how it turns out.

Comment

>>a client who wants to do something with rubber<<

Whoah! I'd say that there's a line that needs to be drawn in your service model.

Comment

Ya know Broacher, my first inclination was to suggest custom printed rubbers... Well, the outside of the package is custom printed...!...oh, heck, let's just drop this idea altogether... LOL!

Comment

If I owned an abortion clinic, I would print some condoms that said something like "there's a 0.012% chance you're gonna have to call us after tonight," and then the number. Heh.
              IM me sometime! I promise I won't abbrev. any words under fourteen letters long.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
              Working...
              X