Comment on Print image quality
    KitchWitch
    I usually go with, "It's illegal to use that image. Sorry."
    Today, 04:41 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Print image quality
    KitchWitch
    Hi Lacey and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
    Today, 04:40 PM
  • redeyesi
    Reply to New Logo for a Glass Bottle Cutting Device
    redeyesi
    Many thanks again for your help and feedback. My background is that I've worked as a graphic designer for several years some years ago mainly focussing on layouts for magazines and then developing adverts...
    Today, 04:17 PM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Print image quality
    HotButton
    You probably need to have a candid discussion of this matter with someone who is in a position to empower your expertise. Hardening up your language a bit might help get your points across too...
    Today, 03:52 PM
  • Laceycowgurl
    Print image quality
    Laceycowgurl
    How do you handle client/bosses that don't get it about using picture from the internet for print ad use? I'm about to loose it. Lol I have explained I don't know how many times that first we have to...
    Today, 03:25 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overseas Expansion - Printing Options?

My company will be expanding overseas very soon (India to be specific). I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on what's the best way to go about producing printed materials (stationary, business cards, etc.) for our overseas location. This is the first time I am having to deal with getting materials produced for overseas other than England. Having materials produced here is no problem, but the shipping is really expensive. I don't have any idea of where to begin to look for a reputable printer in Delhi or even if that's the right route to travel.

Any help would be appreciated.

Let me preface my message with this...I hate off-shoring, my managers didnt care about my job because they had cheap labor elsewhere, leading me to needing a new job. Although I do not agree with the politics of offshoring I can understand the finanancial aspect.

I do have a name of a company my old job partnered with in india...check out Affinity Express. I forget there parent companies name, but it could be a start.
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I completely understand the ill feelings towarding off-shoring, but that's really not what is going on with my company. We are legitimately opening an additional office in India, not just moving jobs from the States. Anyway, thanks.

I am going to look into Affinity Express, and again I appreciate the feedback.

Comment

no prob, good luck to the operation then, there should be a lot more places to, and always look for references as you well know
        Tapp-d
        "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
        Working...
        X