Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• collielover1025
    My First Attempt
    collielover1025
    Well, here it is.

Before tonight, I'd never really done much of anything with Graphic Design. But as of late, I've taken particular interest in it, and have developed a respect for...
    Today, 02:59 AM
  • collielover1025
    collielover1025
    Hey everyone,

My name's Cassie, and I'm new here to the forums and all things Graphic Design. So, I just would like to ask that you please be patient with me. I want to learn, but I'm going...
    Today, 02:50 AM
  • blackstripes
    Reply to Is it just me, or is this completely unfair?
    blackstripes
    Thanks so much, everyone, for the insanely valuable knowledge! This is one lesson that will FOR SURE be burned into my brain.
    Today, 01:33 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to need some advice concerning coffee company's logo
    PrintDriver
    How much money you got?
    I get paid for ideas...

Does Starbucks use a coffee bean, cup, smoke?
    If you are a designer, get sketching.
    Today, 01:24 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Do I fit in here?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Lee and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 01:04 AM

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Overseas Expansion - Printing Options?

My company will be expanding overseas very soon (India to be specific). I'm wondering if anyone has any advice on what's the best way to go about producing printed materials (stationary, business cards, etc.) for our overseas location. This is the first time I am having to deal with getting materials produced for overseas other than England. Having materials produced here is no problem, but the shipping is really expensive. I don't have any idea of where to begin to look for a reputable printer in Delhi or even if that's the right route to travel.

Any help would be appreciated.

Let me preface my message with this...I hate off-shoring, my managers didnt care about my job because they had cheap labor elsewhere, leading me to needing a new job. Although I do not agree with the politics of offshoring I can understand the finanancial aspect.

I do have a name of a company my old job partnered with in india...check out Affinity Express. I forget there parent companies name, but it could be a start.
    Tapp-d
    "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Thanks for the reply. I completely understand the ill feelings towarding off-shoring, but that's really not what is going on with my company. We are legitimately opening an additional office in India, not just moving jobs from the States. Anyway, thanks.

I am going to look into Affinity Express, and again I appreciate the feedback.

Comment

no prob, good luck to the operation then, there should be a lot more places to, and always look for references as you well know
        Tapp-d
        "I has puter, I isam dsgna?!"

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
        Working...
        X