X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agfa print to film / print to proof

good morning

i'm looking for a simple way to realize this:

i want to print to a hotfolder from which i can send the data to the poofing-machine. if the proof is correct i want to send the same data to our agfa typesetter without having to send the whole job again to the hotfolder.

another thing i have is that we are sending the jobs from OSX.4.x to the server which runs win2k. the job names will not be shown correct, they are named like logo_2c.eps, have the used fonts as job name or just nothing at all (see attachment)

any ideas?
    Attached Files

Now I take it you are printing Postscript to these folders. Have the proofing file move to a temp folder, afterthe rip proofs it. Or if it's still on the rip simply resubmit the job to the imagesetter. I am concerned however that the postscript might be device specific.... you'd know best at your end though.
    It's not about the world of design.
    It's about the design of the world.
    Massive Change

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• DoubleU
      New Designer
      DoubleU
      Hey guys,

Looking to see what you guys think of my first design. Please be honest. I know I have a lot more to learn.

Brief explanation. This Is for my brothers Catering Company...
      Today, 01:18 AM
    • Chrisitne V
      Student Needing Feedback Please
      Chrisitne V
      Hi Everyone

I'm a student and would love some feedback on an assignment please.

In a nutshell here are the details

Assignment: Create a 2D and 3D element for the...
      Today, 12:16 AM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to Text effect
      KitchWitch
      Hi Dk25 and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
      Yesterday, 10:45 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Comment on What are you guys listening to right now??
      KitchWitch
      I LOVE Baby Metal.
      Yesterday, 10:39 PM
    • B
      Reply to Diamond Logo Finalists -Need Opinion on Style route?
      B
      I like simple, but none of them, with the possible exception of the bottom three, say real estate development to me. They certainly don't need to be too literal, but they really ought to exude some sort...
      Yesterday, 04:36 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X