Collapse

Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• KitchWitch
    Comment on Skdesignz Blog
    KitchWitch
    You need a few posts under your belt before you can have a sig - 10 or 15, something like that. You can post a discreet link to your portfolio, but other than that, nothing that could be construed as...
    Today, 04:51 AM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Macbook Air 11" or Macbook Air 13"?
    KitchWitch
    Hi Tif and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done anything...
    Today, 04:49 AM
  • B
    Reply to Foreign graphic designer in U.S.
    B
    Hi Tingting, and welcome to the forum.

Here are links to the forum rules and some useful information that we try to give all new forum members.In...
    Today, 04:26 AM
  • Tingting
    Foreign graphic designer in U.S.
    Tingting
    Hello,

I am a graphic designer in Shanghai. I have a bachelor degree from an university in Shanghai and roughly 6 years of full time experience (ad agency and in house). My boyfriend is in...
    Today, 01:53 AM
  • tradebishop
    Comment on Personal Logo for Resume (FAST)
    tradebishop
    I've never understood the arbitrary "skill scale" of ranking how great you are at using a particular program. What exactly are measuring your proficiency in each program?
    Yesterday, 11:07 PM