Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agfa print to film / print to proof

good morning

i'm looking for a simple way to realize this:

i want to print to a hotfolder from which i can send the data to the poofing-machine. if the proof is correct i want to send the same data to our agfa typesetter without having to send the whole job again to the hotfolder.

another thing i have is that we are sending the jobs from OSX.4.x to the server which runs win2k. the job names will not be shown correct, they are named like logo_2c.eps, have the used fonts as job name or just nothing at all (see attachment)

any ideas?
    Attached Files

Now I take it you are printing Postscript to these folders. Have the proofing file move to a temp folder, afterthe rip proofs it. Or if it's still on the rip simply resubmit the job to the imagesetter. I am concerned however that the postscript might be device specific.... you'd know best at your end though.
    It's not about the world of design.
    It's about the design of the world.
    Massive Change

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X