Collapse

Mediabistro Creative Sites Mediabistro Creative Sites Module
Collapse
Latest Topics Latest Topics Module
Collapse

• mr.lollo14
    Reply to Logo for myself
    mr.lollo14
    thanks B, but after that I really don't know how to work on it, maybe it's better to change definitely the idea.....
    Today, 08:18 PM
  • B
    Reply to Logo for myself
    B
    In my way of doing things, I tend to develop designs that evoke or are suggestive of emotional qualities that seem appropriate to solving the problem at hand.

Sharp, curving points look dangerous,...
    Today, 08:02 PM
  • HPIvt
    RGB or HEX values to Pantone?
    HPIvt
    I know there's a million posts regarding Pantone conversions etc. But I have a client who has 6 colors in which they know the RGB and HEX values for. I do know the correct Pantone for two of the colors...
    Today, 08:01 PM
  • mr.lollo14
    Reply to Logo for myself
    mr.lollo14
    I knew this is another problem..stupid logo
    Today, 07:38 PM
  • KitchWitch
    Reply to Logo for myself
    KitchWitch
    If you had not explained that this is LP, I would have read it as "UP."
    Today, 07:32 PM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• agfa print to film / print to proof

good morning

i'm looking for a simple way to realize this:

i want to print to a hotfolder from which i can send the data to the poofing-machine. if the proof is correct i want to send the same data to our agfa typesetter without having to send the whole job again to the hotfolder.

another thing i have is that we are sending the jobs from OSX.4.x to the server which runs win2k. the job names will not be shown correct, they are named like logo_2c.eps, have the used fonts as job name or just nothing at all (see attachment)

any ideas?
    Attached Files

Now I take it you are printing Postscript to these folders. Have the proofing file move to a temp folder, afterthe rip proofs it. Or if it's still on the rip simply resubmit the job to the imagesetter. I am concerned however that the postscript might be device specific.... you'd know best at your end though.
    It's not about the world of design.
    It's about the design of the world.
    Massive Change

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.
    Working...
    X