File Packaging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Packaging

I have a new large format printer; I want to know how best to package files for print. I like to use tiff format.

package files to print? do you mean collecting for the printer? or printing in house?
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PanToshi
      Reply to Online School recommendations?
      PanToshi
      Hi Miss and welcome to GDF.

You could look into Lynda.com. My library membership includes a free subscription, maybe yours does too? If not the monthly subscription fee is pretty affordable....
      Today, 04:00 PM
    • calebninja
      Reply to Online School recommendations?
      calebninja
      Lynda.com has a bunch of courses and tutorials. However it would be a monthly fee to subscribe to lynda.com and based on your Adobe post it doesn't sound like you want a monthly commitment.
      Today, 04:00 PM
    • calebninja
      Reply to Monthly fee for Adobe???
      calebninja
      You could buy the CS6 version. I'm not sure if Adobe still offers that on their website but you might find it on eBay or Amazon.
      Today, 03:58 PM
    • Kayekaye
      Reply to Playing Cards
      Kayekaye
      The line weight is still too thin and fragile looking. They appear grayed out like something is missing. It's fine to use some gray but it is a bit too weak. How are you going to print gray? A spot color?...
      Today, 03:44 PM
    • Kayekaye
      Comment on Playing Cards
      Kayekaye
      Only you are noticing the line weights because you did them. They are not varied and heavy enough. Make a copy and try it with different line weights that are heavier and even variable.
      Today, 03:40 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X