File Packaging

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• File Packaging

I have a new large format printer; I want to know how best to package files for print. I like to use tiff format.

package files to print? do you mean collecting for the printer? or printing in house?
    "Even when I'm not at 100%, I'm still 110% better then anyone else!"

Check out my indie comic books at http://www.crycomic.com and http://www.assassinsguild.net/

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• calebninja
      Reply to Game Developer
      calebninja
      If you want to make a mobile game, GameSalad is free and much easier to learn than other coding languages. GameSalad uses a language similar to Ruby where you have booleans, variables, and other things...
      Today, 07:59 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Dropbox vs. Google Drive vs. Box
      PrintDriver
      Ah, that's a different side to the story. Yes, using what the client wants to use. Most of my clients use a <supposedly> secure onsite system. Others like to use Dropbox. For simple file transfer,...
      Today, 07:25 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Comment on The continuing trend of unpaid internships
      PrintDriver
      That happens everywhere. Even here in the US. If a designer feels that they can do no better than minimum wage, then that is what they settle for. It's an employer's market out there for just about everything,...
      Today, 07:21 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Title design for travel blog
      PrintDriver
      What's this going to look like on a phone screen?
      FYI splash pages are annoying. Content is what it's all about. To wait for a splash page to load only to find the site needs another click to get...
      Today, 07:13 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Bad at my design job, how to improve attention to detail?
      PrintDriver
      1. Don't change provided copy. Ever. You can question something, but don't ever arbitrarily change it. Not even reflexively.

2. Have they given you a brand standard to follow? Not just logo...
      Today, 07:08 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X