Printing using iProof Power Rip X

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Printing using iProof Power Rip X

Im having a impossible time printing a large format photoshop file to a HP Design Jet threw iProof power Rip X. It wount let me print to a roll or I cant find that option in the print settings. Any Advice
    I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I would contact iProof, considering ive never even heard of that program. The only large format ripping software I have used is Onyx, which is the industry standard.
    ‘Our great industrial nation is controlled by its system of credit. Our system of credit is privately controlled. We have come to be one of the worst ruled, one of the most completely controlled and dominated governments in the civilized world. No government by free opinion, no longer a government by conviction and the vote of the majority, but a government by the opinion and duress of small groups of men.’ - Woodrow Wilson

Comment

Which Designjet model number?
      And does iProof support the printer?

Comment

Designjet 130 nr I've been printing to this printer threw iProof but only to letter size paper
        I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
          Reply to E-commerce Customers
          KitchWitch
          Hi Romikumar and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
          Today, 07:48 AM
        • vdeshof
          Reply to NEW Simplified Logo for Travel Guide
          vdeshof
          The space between the "i" and "p" is larger than the rest of the spaces between the letters.
          Today, 07:25 AM
        • romikumar
          E-commerce Customers
          romikumar
          How to Engage Your E-commerce Customers?
          Today, 07:17 AM
        • PrintDriver
          Reply to Show customer Pantones used in design
          PrintDriver
          If you are using more than 4 Pantones on a single piece, there's a good chance you are doing it wrong....
          Just sayin'......

If color is real important to the client, I attach chips...
          Today, 06:26 AM
        • Buda
          Reply to CMYK RGB issues
          Buda
          Are these logos you have designed or logos that other people have designed? If other, then as PD suggested, you should request brand standards first. If they don't have that, then you will need to define...
          Today, 04:24 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
        GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright © 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
        Working...
        X