No announcement yet.
Seeking NYC/Brooklyn printer for small job Page Title Module
Move Remove Collapse
Search Search Module

Advertisement Advertisement Module

Latest Topics Latest Topics Module

• winter
    Copyright Infringement

There beverage named "Big Fresh" from AJE the company also manufactured "Big Cola"

More photos of the products available in...
    Today, 09:00 PM
  • B
    Reply to Art Storage Unit
    This is one of those things that I'd likely not buy online -- at least not without having examined the same model in person ahead of time. Besides, it'll likely come unassembled and the shipping costs...
    Today, 08:04 PM
  • Cosmo
    Reply to Welcome Graphic Design Students
    Awesome. I tutor some design students at a local college. I'm going to recommend that they all sign up...
    Today, 07:25 PM
  • Designia
    Reply to Feedback for a coffee company logo!
    The did a really good job with the text on the curve.
    Today, 07:23 PM
  • Kayekaye
    Reply to Indy lists
    Thank you! You get the gold star today
    It was the second one, had previously been set to numbers, though not on this job, so yikes. Hope it doesn't happen to all the rest of the jobs from now...
    Today, 06:25 PM

Conversation Detail Module
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking NYC/Brooklyn printer for small job

Can anyone recommend an offset printer in Brooklyn or the NYC area for a small job? My client is a friend, and we're on opposite coasts. I would ordinarily have it printed here and sent to her, but we're considering a custom color and she is VERY particular sort -- I'd prefer to just send the art to the printer and have her press check it.

So anyway, if there's anyone you'd recommend, let me know -- thank you!

Why don't you get it printed local with your printer of record and send her the press check?

It's going to be slow around here the next few days. Maybe one of the others can help you out.

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2015 Mediabistro Inc.