No announcement yet.

Seeking NYC/Brooklyn printer for small job

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking NYC/Brooklyn printer for small job

Can anyone recommend an offset printer in Brooklyn or the NYC area for a small job? My client is a friend, and we're on opposite coasts. I would ordinarily have it printed here and sent to her, but we're considering a custom color and she is VERY particular sort -- I'd prefer to just send the art to the printer and have her press check it.

So anyway, if there's anyone you'd recommend, let me know -- thank you!

Why don't you get it printed local with your printer of record and send her the press check?

It's going to be slow around here the next few days. Maybe one of the others can help you out.

Latest Topics

• B
      Reply to Orthography
      Orthography is the set of spelling and punctuation conventions associated with the written form of a language. For example, the following two sentences show differences between British and American o...
      Yesterday, 08:45 PM
    • inbalnce
      Comment on graphic drawing tablets
      Thank you!
      Yesterday, 07:53 PM
    • inbalnce
      Comment on graphic drawing tablets
      I've been doing design part-time since 1999, but I am new to creating my own illustrations and backgrounds. I have noticed that I am making more painting and drawing motions, which is why I wanted to...
      Yesterday, 07:52 PM
    • inbalnce
      How could I get the experience needed for this job....
      I found a job opportunity that I would absolutely love to do. It is working with a children's book publisher that specializes in educational materials. I have my Bachelor of Education. I have been...
      Yesterday, 07:47 PM
    • BeardedDude
      Reply to Looking for mentor
      I would just get the basics mastered, you don't need a mentor my friend. The best mentoring is you challenging yourself. There are may blogs and youtube channels there. I actually can share with you my...
      Yesterday, 06:18 PM

Incredible Stock
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings