Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seeking NYC/Brooklyn printer for small job

Greetings,

Can anyone recommend an offset printer in Brooklyn or the NYC area for a small job? My client is a friend, and we're on opposite coasts. I would ordinarily have it printed here and sent to her, but we're considering a custom color and she is VERY particular sort -- I'd prefer to just send the art to the printer and have her press check it.

So anyway, if there's anyone you'd recommend, let me know -- thank you!

Why don't you get it printed local with your printer of record and send her the press check?

It's going to be slow around here the next few days. Maybe one of the others can help you out.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• KitchWitch
      Reply to E-commerce Customers
      KitchWitch
      Hi Romikumar and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 07:48 AM
    • vdeshof
      Reply to NEW Simplified Logo for Travel Guide
      vdeshof
      The space between the "i" and "p" is larger than the rest of the spaces between the letters.
      Today, 07:25 AM
    • romikumar
      E-commerce Customers
      romikumar
      How to Engage Your E-commerce Customers?
      Today, 07:17 AM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Show customer Pantones used in design
      PrintDriver
      If you are using more than 4 Pantones on a single piece, there's a good chance you are doing it wrong....
      Just sayin'......

If color is real important to the client, I attach chips...
      Today, 06:26 AM
    • Buda
      Reply to CMYK RGB issues
      Buda
      Are these logos you have designed or logos that other people have designed? If other, then as PD suggested, you should request brand standards first. If they don't have that, then you will need to define...
      Today, 04:24 AM

20% Off Sale at iStock until Sept 30, 2016
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X