Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dye-Sub Printer & Avery Adhesive Vinyl Film

Hi Guys,

I am looking for ways to produce skin sticker for mobile phone. I've been investigating with dye-sub printer and the Avery adhesive vinyl film and failed to produce quality print out (the dye-sub colours don't seen get on the film evenly - you can see some very apparent unprinted white spots). Is there anyone who can help me that?

I am using the Olympus P440 dye-sub printer. Or you have tried other type of dye-sub printer for similar application, please suggest.

Thank you all!

Are you using an Avery vinyl product that accepts transfer? Some of the Avery vinyls aren't meant to be printed on.

Comment

Yes they are the transfer one. I've tried my Avery with the small Canon Selphy printer and with the correct print profile, the colour is brilliant. I need to print in A4 size so the Canon printer is not an option for me.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• PrintDriver
        Reply to Empty PNG files?
        PrintDriver
        Are they something you are trying to right click?
        That doesn't always work. There are web tricks out there that make doing that give you a blank file.

Asking permission to use the imagery...
        Today, 10:29 AM
      • docrocks
        Reply to Empty PNG files?
        docrocks
        Thanks PrintDriver. These are images downloaded from Ancestry.com and show census forms etc. I'll contact them and see if they can help.
        Today, 10:14 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Please Critique my Space Inspired Magazine
        PrintDriver
        Let me give you a little advice on Pantone's color of the year...

They are always Textile swatches for one thing, when they should be standard design swatches. Most print houses don't carry...
        Today, 09:31 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Monitor for postproduction
        PrintDriver
        Monitors are sort of a matter of opinion.
        I do all my pre-press work on not so expensive Viewsonic monitors in a dual monitor setup. I already know that for print, my monitor will not accurately...
        Today, 09:13 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Illustrator files turn into something else at a later time
        PrintDriver
        You would get point-type (broken up bits of type) is if you upgraded in the meantime. Illustrator has the most awful habit of converting lesser versions to point type UNLESS you click the Yes button when...
        Today, 09:03 AM
      GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X