Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dye-Sub Printer & Avery Adhesive Vinyl Film

Hi Guys,

I am looking for ways to produce skin sticker for mobile phone. I've been investigating with dye-sub printer and the Avery adhesive vinyl film and failed to produce quality print out (the dye-sub colours don't seen get on the film evenly - you can see some very apparent unprinted white spots). Is there anyone who can help me that?

I am using the Olympus P440 dye-sub printer. Or you have tried other type of dye-sub printer for similar application, please suggest.

Thank you all!

Are you using an Avery vinyl product that accepts transfer? Some of the Avery vinyls aren't meant to be printed on.

Comment

Yes they are the transfer one. I've tried my Avery with the small Canon Selphy printer and with the correct print profile, the colour is brilliant. I need to print in A4 size so the Canon printer is not an option for me.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• HotButton
        Reply to Acrobat Pro DC problem
        HotButton
        Yes, you essentially made multiple copies of the same field, as far as Acrobat is concerned. You can copy/paste, but you must manually rename each field as you go, rather than allowing Acrobat to auto-number...
        Today, 06:46 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Paper Recommendations
        PrintDriver
        I'm still kinda curious about wanting Furioso for a book. Isn't it kinda spendy?
        Sappi website says it's actually made in Europe.
        Have you actually picked up the phone and talked to them?
        Today, 06:43 AM
      • PanToshi
        Reply to Photography for a beginner
        PanToshi
        Liz, there is no need to use your blog post to do so. I am not here to argue the point, these are the rules of the forum that we ask you to follow....
        Today, 06:31 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to Learning logo design
        PrintDriver
        Logo design does not exist in the vacuum of being an isolated pretty picture.

When a logo is designed, a whole slew of theory should be backing up every decision being made about every stroke...
        Today, 06:29 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to When using InDesign
        PrintDriver
        I bring in text from whatever the client sends me.
        Most often, it is actually just an email.
        Word is popular.
        Some of the Notepad things also.
        Illustrator yes.
        Quark too....
        Today, 06:19 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X