Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dye-Sub Printer & Avery Adhesive Vinyl Film

Hi Guys,

I am looking for ways to produce skin sticker for mobile phone. I've been investigating with dye-sub printer and the Avery adhesive vinyl film and failed to produce quality print out (the dye-sub colours don't seen get on the film evenly - you can see some very apparent unprinted white spots). Is there anyone who can help me that?

I am using the Olympus P440 dye-sub printer. Or you have tried other type of dye-sub printer for similar application, please suggest.

Thank you all!

Are you using an Avery vinyl product that accepts transfer? Some of the Avery vinyls aren't meant to be printed on.

Comment

Yes they are the transfer one. I've tried my Avery with the small Canon Selphy printer and with the correct print profile, the colour is brilliant. I need to print in A4 size so the Canon printer is not an option for me.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• kruze
        Transform Palette in Illustrator CS
        kruze
        hi. yes I know it's old so pls don't critique. my issue... draw a circle for example... want size 30mm x 30mm... when I type this into the transform palett it automatically changes the sizes to something...
        Today, 09:16 PM
      • kruze
        Reply to hello
        kruze
        Read it. thanks
        Today, 09:04 PM
      • kruze
        Reply to realistic fairy floss/cotton candy
        kruze
        hmmm... well I'm just try to help a charity. they don't know all the sizes it will be used at, hence why I wanted to use illustrator. I don't have in design. trying to do what I can with what I have.
        Today, 09:03 PM
      • tyhoppy
        Print Coverage Average for Printing Jobs
        tyhoppy
        We're using a digital printer for short-run jobs and I have created a job calculator, but not sure what coverage % for C,M,Y,K to use as an average for jobs to quote customers when I don't see the artwork...
        Today, 08:42 PM
      • Protagonist
        Reply to Vinyl Design Critique.
        Protagonist
        I like the first version the best. The sidebar with the two birds at the bottom seems the most appealing to me. The album is called disappear and the lines in the electrical tower "disappear"...
        Today, 08:27 PM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X