• seamas
    Reply to Are you able to read the text?
    seamas
    ^ This...
    Today, 04:55 AM
  • seamas
    Reply to Opinions on My Logo?
    seamas
    I think the weathering shouldn't be part of the logo at all.

If you want to use it as a treatment fine, but in the design phase of the logo, it just isn't a good idea.

Too many...
    Today, 04:52 AM
  • arielr190
    Opinions on My Logo?
    arielr190
    Hello all! I am new to this forums and I appreciate your time to help me.

So I am starting business; this is the logo I created for it. While I cannot say exactly what the business does;...
    Today, 03:09 AM
  • PrintDriver
    Reply to How to do this?
    PrintDriver
    I'd think you'd want to be careful that it doesn't look obviously fake, like the first photo.
    The second one is strangely shadowless and floaty.
    The third one is ok, the objects are actually...
    Today, 12:55 AM
  • Buda
    Reply to Candy Shop Logo
    Buda
    It's a good start. I like the middle one how it has highlights in the text, but I think the drop shapes are way too big. Have you considered working with candy stripes?
    Today, 12:23 AM
Advertisement Advertisement Module
Collapse

Sponsors Sponsors Module
Collapse

X
Conversation Detail Module
Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dye-Sub Printer & Avery Adhesive Vinyl Film

Hi Guys,

I am looking for ways to produce skin sticker for mobile phone. I've been investigating with dye-sub printer and the Avery adhesive vinyl film and failed to produce quality print out (the dye-sub colours don't seen get on the film evenly - you can see some very apparent unprinted white spots). Is there anyone who can help me that?

I am using the Olympus P440 dye-sub printer. Or you have tried other type of dye-sub printer for similar application, please suggest.

Thank you all!

Are you using an Avery vinyl product that accepts transfer? Some of the Avery vinyls aren't meant to be printed on.

Comment

Yes they are the transfer one. I've tried my Avery with the small Canon Selphy printer and with the correct print profile, the colour is brilliant. I need to print in A4 size so the Canon printer is not an option for me.

Comment

Mediabistro A division of Prometheus Global Media home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions terms of use | privacy policy Copyright © 2014 Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us
      Working...
      X