Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dye-Sub Printer & Avery Adhesive Vinyl Film

Hi Guys,

I am looking for ways to produce skin sticker for mobile phone. I've been investigating with dye-sub printer and the Avery adhesive vinyl film and failed to produce quality print out (the dye-sub colours don't seen get on the film evenly - you can see some very apparent unprinted white spots). Is there anyone who can help me that?

I am using the Olympus P440 dye-sub printer. Or you have tried other type of dye-sub printer for similar application, please suggest.

Thank you all!

Are you using an Avery vinyl product that accepts transfer? Some of the Avery vinyls aren't meant to be printed on.

Comment

Yes they are the transfer one. I've tried my Avery with the small Canon Selphy printer and with the correct print profile, the colour is brilliant. I need to print in A4 size so the Canon printer is not an option for me.

Comment

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• Redington
        Reply to WHAT EXACTLY IS CAD?
        Redington
        PrintDriver,
        Thanks for the quick response.
        I design all kinds of "things" in my 2D Flexi program. Much of which are parts that get laser cut and have to fit together. I get...
        Today, 12:10 PM
      • B
        Reply to Payment gateways
        B
        Sounds like you're running an online store selling actual physical things, right?

Both PayPal and Stripe operate as their own merchant accounts banks, which makes things simpler to set up...
        Today, 11:39 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Reply to WHAT EXACTLY IS CAD?
        PrintDriver
        is your ''guy'' a draftsman by trade?
        Because draftsmen are just as snobby about terminology as designers are.

CAD is Computer Aided Drafting and implies a level of precision that is...
        Today, 10:46 AM
      • PrintDriver
        Comment on Faithful Resume! I Wore My Kevlar!
        PrintDriver
        Twiki. Not Twinkie.
        Today, 10:32 AM
      • Redington
        WHAT EXACTLY IS CAD?
        Redington
        I have this guy, a CAD user, telling me my Flexi-Pro graphics and sign software isn't CAD.
        My question is, Why isn't it? Or, is he wrong and it is?
        Thanks in advance.
        Redingto...
        Today, 10:28 AM

GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
      Working...
      X