Quark 5.0 Printing Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quark 5.0 Printing Issues

I have a remote user who is using Quark 5.0 along with a HP inkjet printer, the post script thing is not the issue. Quark does not see the printer, it will print to Distiller without issue but I can't get the HP to print from quark. I had her uninstall and reinstall more times than I care to mention. The printer prints fine from Acrobat which makes it all the more frustrating, I know there is no PPD since it's not a ps printer. Any ideas?

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• mirrage
    Prototyping or sketching app.
    mirrage
    Hello everyone!

I recently got an Ipad Air and I wanna use it occasionally for print
    and/or web (i can leave without it too) prototyping.
    What app would you suggest?
    I don't...
    Today, 04:18 AM
  • HotButton
    Reply to Illustrator Error Message
    HotButton
    Right, you don't HAVE to take it to Photoshop, but try it 20 times, then try direct export 20 times, and then decide for yourself which result is more worthy of your workflow....
    Yesterday, 11:31 PM
  • onabox
    Comment on Seeking feedback for Signage/ Business Card assignment
    onabox
    Hi PrintDriver - i tried to get the designs to post as images (jpegs) but had no luck. I'll try again. Thanks for your time though.
    Yesterday, 10:41 PM
  • BillZ
    Reply to Illustrator Error Message
    BillZ
    I think PNG is required in this instance because the file is interpreted literally by the software doing the direct to garment printing. Thus, if the artwork contains a white BG instead of a transparent...
    Yesterday, 10:19 PM
  • BillZ
    Reply to adult colouring book Line Drawings
    BillZ
    The sample you posted is a doodle. I see those books all the time too, and I find it amazing that someone (many people) figured out how to turn a buck from their doodles. They're fun to draw...just get...
    Yesterday, 10:05 PM
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X