Quark 5.0 Printing Issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quark 5.0 Printing Issues

I have a remote user who is using Quark 5.0 along with a HP inkjet printer, the post script thing is not the issue. Quark does not see the printer, it will print to Distiller without issue but I can't get the HP to print from quark. I had her uninstall and reinstall more times than I care to mention. The printer prints fine from Acrobat which makes it all the more frustrating, I know there is no PPD since it's not a ps printer. Any ideas?

Search

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Latest Topics

Collapse

• calebninja
    Comment on Critique Company Pamphlet, Please
    calebninja
    Yeah I wish Google would take a different stance on these pop-up ads and start penalizing people for them.
    Today, 10:48 AM
  • calebninja
    Reply to Critique Company Pamphlet, Please
    calebninja
    In regards to the pamphlet, I think the layout on the right side with all of the information is good. Easy to read and follow.

If I were to just look at the cover for a couple of seconds...
    Today, 10:45 AM
  • max.river95
    Reply to obe Photoshop colors ?
    max.river95
    I have a quite similar problem and I don't know how to fix it, yet. I have a picture in RGB and when I change it into CMYK for printing, the colours are changing slightly. I need to get this fixed as...
    Today, 10:10 AM
  • Craig B
    Reply to Illustrator: "colored" grain effect?
    Craig B
    Odd. I recreated on my end and it maintained the red to white color with a grain effect.
    Today, 10:01 AM
  • max.river95
    Reply to Real looking paintings
    max.river95
    Thank you for your replies. Can anyone of you recommend any good quality online printer for my upcoming "Paintings".
    Today, 09:15 AM

Incredible Stock
GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
Working...
X