Xerox Phaser 7750DN printing problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xerox Phaser 7750DN printing problem

Suddenly my Xerox Phaser 7750 has been printing this weird pixelized edge beyond what should be masked. Look at this sample:

http://www.dualityentertainment.com/...SC/printer.jpg

The Printer tech replaced the RAM and motherboard but this has not cleared it up.

One consistent element is that the pixelization always appears on the side of the mask closest to the FRONT of the printer. If you flip the image, the pattern still appears on the side closest to the front.

I suspect that this is a error in how the printer processes the Postscript code. Does anyone know what controls this?

Hope you have warranty. Xeroz should replace the entire machine...

Comment

Search

Collapse

Sponsor

Collapse

Incredible Stock

Latest Topics

Collapse

• ampeddesign
      Reply to Logo Critique Please
      ampeddesign
      Thanks for the feedback guys. I am worried that the E is not obvious enough. Do you think that's the case? Or do you think maybe it doesn't matter so much?
      Yesterday, 10:16 PM
    • SophieMDesigner
      Good morrow! I was wondering if you guys could give me some advice in this logo?
      SophieMDesigner
      Hi GDF Peeps!

My name is Sophie M O'Connell I live in Sunny Devon in the UK and I was recently made redundant from a local newspaper/ad agency. Turns out this isn't such a bad thing though......
      Yesterday, 08:02 PM
    • Mojo
      Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
      Mojo
      I wouldn't show sketches. You're demonstrating your propensity to give away your work for free, without any sort of contract or agreement to terms. It's a bad precedent and it makes it more likely in...
      Yesterday, 12:44 PM
    • B
      Reply to Logo Critique Please
      B
      It took me a few seconds, but instead of AMP D, it says AMPED. It's clever making an electrical plug from the E and D. The abbreviation "amp' has a bunch of definitions, like amplifier or ampere....
      Yesterday, 12:25 PM
    • B
      Reply to Questions about Pitching to New Client
      B
      It's been my experience that when clients see rough sketches, they are typically unable to envision a sketch becoming a finished product. They also see it as unfinished and seem to feel an urge to want...
      Yesterday, 12:06 PM
    GDF A division of Mediabistro Holdings Adweek | Mediabistro | Clio | Film Expo Group Contact Us | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy Copyright 2016 Mediabistro Holdings
    Working...
    X