No announcement yet.

Xerox Phaser 7750DN printing problem

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xerox Phaser 7750DN printing problem

Suddenly my Xerox Phaser 7750 has been printing this weird pixelized edge beyond what should be masked. Look at this sample:

The Printer tech replaced the RAM and motherboard but this has not cleared it up.

One consistent element is that the pixelization always appears on the side of the mask closest to the FRONT of the printer. If you flip the image, the pattern still appears on the side closest to the front.

I suspect that this is a error in how the printer processes the Postscript code. Does anyone know what controls this?

Hope you have warranty. Xeroz should replace the entire machine...

Latest Topics

• designzombie
      Reply to Welcome back!
      I thought Adobe bought out the forum to silence all the badmouthing of their brand I've been doing lately.
      Today, 07:20 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Drawing tablets
      I know you want a new tablet but did you try updating the drivers and doing all the PC "click this" and "uncheck that" that comes with it? There was a known driver problem with the...
      Today, 06:59 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to E-book Cover Design color profile
      If the client is already thinking ahead to paper publishing, wouldn't you want to create a file that accommodates that?
      I suppose, if they are willing to pay, one could do the RGB first, then check...
      Today, 06:23 PM
    • PrintDriver
      Reply to Got a job in an advertising agency and it's... extremely boring?
      Which is why I no longer design.
      And why we keep blindfolds, nose clips and tongs next to the printer

(just kidding.)
      Today, 06:11 PM
    • KitchWitch
      Reply to E-book Cover Design color profile
      Hi Scorpion and welcome to GDF.

We ask all new members to read very important links here and here. These explain the rules, how the forum runs and a few inside jokes. No, you haven't done...
      Today, 03:54 PM

home | site map | advertising/sponsorships | about us | careers | contact us | help courses | browse jobs | freelancers | events | forums | content | member benefits | reprints & permissions about | terms of use | privacy policy | Copyright 2013 Mediabistro Inc. Mediabistro Inc. call (212) 389-2000 or email us